Looking for a Game. . . .

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:32 pm
Hi.

I am in the market for a new video game. However, I cannot seem to find what I want.

I want a game with a story line similar to Pandora Tomorrow but with a bit more freedom. I want a game that you have to figure out what next move will be and if you make a mistake, be able to figure out a different approach to a problem. That's one thing I disliked about Pandora Tomorrow, you had to follow the story line and do what the authors wanted you to do. Does anyone know of a game like this? I hope I explained it what I want ok. If not, let me know. :wink:

Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,101 • Replies: 8
No top replies

c k b 69

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:35 pm
I would say that Splinter cell is fairly unique. A few games have come along since the original, but none live up to the expectation.
One to try would be Manhunt, but watch out, it is GORY. It's a stealthy kind of game with a twist. Or if you want to broaden your horizons a bit give Broken Sword a go. It's adventure as opposed to action, but still enough to keep you going.

I work in the industry and often get asked what games I'd recommend, and it extremely difficult to do. Instead I just describe what a game is like and let them make up their own minds. Let me know how you get on.
0 Replies

garybars

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 08:40 am
Hi there Robert,

I have just bought Second Sight for the PS2, its pretty good, a story line a bit of stealth, mind powers, bloody hard mind, gotta say one of my favourite games is JAK 2 one of the best available and you should be able to pick a copy up for about a £10 on ebay.
0 Replies

halofreedom31021

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 11:24 am
Good Video Games
Hey,
I am new to this site, so excuse me if I type boring. LOL.

If You game on XBOX, I recommend Halo if you don't already have it. If you do, make sure you buy a new RPG called Fable. It's excellent.

If you play on PS2, I highly recommend SOCOM (I or II) or Rachet & Clank.

Tell me of I can be of any more help.

God Bless,
Halofreedom31021
0 Replies

daveaeb

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 03:57 am
very carely! Thanks for asking
0 Replies

Rosslyn

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 12:45 pm
Myst Masterpiece seems to suit your description......
0 Replies

Snipers

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:04 am
Re: Good Video Games
halofreedom31021 wrote:
Hey,
I am new to this site, so excuse me if I type boring. LOL.

If You game on XBOX, I recommend Halo if you don't already have it. If you do, make sure you buy a new RPG called Fable. It's excellent.

If you play on PS2, I highly recommend SOCOM (I or II) or Rachet & Clank.

Tell me of I can be of any more help.

God Bless,
Halofreedom31021

I also recomend Fable. it is probably one of the best RPG's ever made and definitely deserves to be played
0 Replies

mc awsome

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 04:59 pm
halo 2 is the best first person shooter ever made and dam i want to get fable looks so cool
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:17 pm
fable is a very awesome game!
0 Replies