writing ( 19 )

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:00 am
After along working day , I was driving back home .I tuned on the radio to hear a little blrub about a little village in India.It'd been hit by a strange flue and many people were infected.Three or four fellows Indian died.I didn't care much about that , though it was kind of interested.

On Sunday , and after I returned from church , I turned on the radio to hear that story again.I was shocked at the news.The flu amazengly spread to neighbouring countries , Pakistan , Afghanistan and India.I also wacthed a bit of CNN before going to bed.

When I got up the next morning , it was the lead story .Before I knew it , every body coined it as " the flu's mystery".Things had a new curve when the French president made his announcement of closing their borders ."There will be no flights from these striken countries", he said.

The flu was spreading like a fire.Many doctors were rushed to parts of Asia to investigate this ambiguous disease with this new strain. people were admitted to hospitals ,and then died.Just like that !

In this time , Britain announced that it was closing its borders , but it was too late .The flu reached Europe and everyone was panicky.The president of the United States addressed people and gave his comment," I'm sorry to say this , but all flights from Europe and Asia has been cancelled for security measures. For those who has their beloved ones overseas, they will have to wait untill we find out a cure for this disease."

The nation was plunged in fear, and everyone was speaking , " what if it reached our country ? , how we would stop it ?".On Wednesday , everyone was in church and the preacher was speaking about God scourage when a man came runing from outside the parking lot shouting , " turn on a radio, turn on a radio". We use a transistor fitted to a microphone in the church to hear a blurb of news.Two women were found dying in a lonely island and they were taken to the nearest hospital.

the flu myth original story by a nonymous writer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 423 • Replies: 2
No top replies

panzade

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 06:20 am
Sounds like a modern Plague...you're writing is improving Navigator
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 06:30 am
Thanks Panz Smile