I want to say something

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:26 pm
Last night , I was excited to write a new post.But, when I visited the writing forum ,I noticed that nobody was reading my writing.I don't want to bring this topic again.I found it silly to speak about.But , I only need from you now to at least read my writing.You don't have to assess or edit my writing.Just read them and say words like good , bad, stop this , you are a menace in writing, and things like that.It won't take few minutes after all. Because this keep me energetic and give me the power to give more and improve.

I hope you understand this and special thanks for stuh and fortune :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 610 • Replies: 12
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:31 pm
Sorry, navigator. I just barely have time to keep up with some of the topics I'm especially interested in. Anyway, so much of Original Writing turns out to be poetry, and I just don't have the mental bent to understand it.

What was the title, though? Maybe you could touch it up a bit. You can edit the title of a post.
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 02:03 am
Thanks roger , I know this could be difficult and I don't want to be a burden.But, what the point of writing when there is nobody to encourage you Sad ?

I only need someone who read my efforts and say his poin of view.I understand it is a bother sometimes to go through the whole thingy , but I could use some comment :wink:
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 02:05 am
I would like to mention stuh , fortune and Debra .I won't forget them .They helped me big time Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 04:27 am
navigator, I completely missed it, and I do participate in this forum. Can you post the original link?
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:42 am
ok ,

http://www.able2know.com/forums/about33598.html

http://www.able2know.com/forums/about33781.html
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:00 am
Thanks, I'm out for the day, but I took a glance, and will comment later. Smile
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:26 am
navigator, have you posted to other folks original writing? Often a good way to be recognized, is to see what others write and ask for input to your writing. I looked at your second link, and didn't quite understand what you were looking for in the Egyptian piece. I wasn't certain whether the original was by you or some other person.
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 11:04 am
The other post is a translation for a story, a myth written by an Eygptian author.And you know I have to mention that.I'm doing translation maybe four times a week.It's really good.

And no, I didn't translate for anybody except this writer.I like his style
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 11:12 am
navigator, It's difficult to ascertain stuff, when one doesn't understand the background of a poster. Where are you from? For instance, you thought that fortune was a man. Now I understand that you are a translator. A few details in the profile can make an immense difference.
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:06 pm
fortune isn't a man name Laughing .I didn't really know this but I don't care .I only want to know if she is alright.I didn't see any posts for her recently .I'm not a translator.I live overseas.I studied chemistry at college, so I'm a teacher at a high school.I'm doing this and studying hard because of a long story. Sad
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:13 pm
Very interesting, navigator. Teaching, regardless of what others may say, is a great profession. I commented on your Egyptian thread. You might want to check it out. Are YOU Egyptian?
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 09:52 pm
No , Thanks for commenting letty :wink:
0 Replies