Hey, Queenie. What's in your purse?

footdoctor413

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 10:31 am
The could sing Hard Headed Woman and segue that into Wooden Heart... Before lightening things up a bit her the Lizzie's acoustic version of All Shook Up...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 10:57 am
I forgot to add hankie in my first post. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 11:00 am
Is it true, that Liz has a photo of me in her purse?

Good taste, I must say! Shocked
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 11:34 am
NH, You tying the knot any time soon? Let's see, that'll make you number _______. c.i.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 12:26 pm
When Queenie visits Elvis in his pad he serenades her with, Teddy Bear, A Big Hunk O' Love, Burning Love and, when he really wants to rile Prince Phillip, he sings From a Jack to a King.

The new purses must have space for extra sequins and rhinestones for when Elvis is in the house.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 12:35 pm
Queenie will surely have a photo of William in her purse. c.i.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 12:53 pm
Diane === ha ha, Very Happy Razz That parking meter hasn't dampened your sence of humor. Let's hope neither of these turtle doves ends up in Heartbreak Hotel.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 01:20 pm
oak, Funny you should mention "Heartbreak Hotel." When I was stationed in Morocco in the late fifties with the US Air Force, I painted a sign that said "Heartbreak Hotel," and stuck it above our hut door. Boy, that was about ten life times ago. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 02:32 pm
c.i........

I'm talking about Queen Elizabeth NOT Elizabeth Taylor! Very Happy
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 02:50 pm
C.I. === elvis was a GI in germany in the late 50s/early 60s.

you never bumped into him, i take it
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 02:52 pm
What was his duty in Germany? Smile
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 02:57 pm
I think the military used it as a PR exercise
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 03:11 pm
I hope that everyone noticed that Elvis wasn't a draft-dodger!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 03:42 pm
NH, That Elvis was not a "draft dodger" says nothing. c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 03:58 pm
Sorry to disagree. To me, it means alot. I remember Cassius Clay avoiding the draft and I also remember that Elvis didn't.

I'll never forget.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 05:02 pm
I don't understand why a "non-draft dodger" deserves any special recognition. c.i.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 06:18 pm
New Haven, I'm sure that Queenie has a photo of you in her purse. Yes, excellent taste.

Diane, I almost didn't recognize you with your new flower. It's a good thing I know how to read, or I would have thought you were someone else.

Footdoctor, I wouldn't miss that concert for anything.

c.i., I'm sure that Queenie has a photo of the Prince in her purse.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2003 09:53 am
Prince Michael I or Prince Michael II? With or without masks?*

* For those who are confused, these are Michael Jackson's 2 sons (he also has a daughter named Paris), and the children are never photographed or taken out in public without masks, allegedly so as to prevent kidnapping, but it all looks kinda creepy and excessive to me.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2003 11:32 am
Yes, Raboida, (my favorite girl from da Bronx), I changed my avatar, only because c.i. kept nagging me that the black iris was too dark, that no one could tell what it was, he just kept being picky, picky, picky!!!

I hope you're happy now, c.i. In fact, I think you should serenade me with Teddy Bear. If Elvis can entertain Queenie, you should cetrtainly sing to me in recognition for changing my identity just for you!! LOL.

Has anyone ever wondered if Queenie has ever allowed herself to "get down and boogie?" Has it been genetically eradicated over the centuries or is Elvis able to overcome her natural reticence? Maybe she's learned to love fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches after spending so much time with him.
0 Replies

footdoctor413

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2003 12:18 pm
If Buckingham Palace's walls could talk...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 08:49:13