movie

miles25

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 09:00 pm
This movie might have been about a guy out for revnge not sure.
I'm looking for a movie I saw back in 94 or 95 I think I don't know if it was made in those years it was a martial arts or action crime movie very gory and disturbing.
I cant recall the name or the actors only these 3 scenes The 1 scene that stands out in my mind. There was a part in the movie where this fight takes place I think in a bar maybe this guy grabs this big guy with a beard I think? and starts twisting his arm around until his bone pops out then tears his arm off or half off. The 2 scene I recall is a guy who gets his arms broken then put in a car the bad guys pour a bottle
of liqure down his mouth then drive him off a cliff. The 3 scene is towards the end? where this Asain bad guy with black no knuckle gloves and a gotee gets his head blown off from a shotgun by the same guy who tore the big guys arm off. This is the only description of this movie I can give. I cant not find this film any where can you help me? I only saw this movie towards the end I never saw this movie on TV again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 688 • Replies: 0
No top replies