Universal Theory on Harmonic fields/Survival of the Fittest

thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 09:48 am
@farmerman,
Did you know the English language is missing 3 sounds that have no alphabetical representation. These 3 sounds are all made using your flat teeth. Ch Th and SH. You have been de-fanged mentally and in soul. One of those is a vowel... I'll give you props if you can figure out which it is with that fancy phd. I mean if you have PH in your phd you should be able to figure out which of those H enders is a vowel right? My non college educated Photonic light memory(enlightenment) will trump your photographic memory used in your PHDegree. PHD vs a true universal PHD in photon knowledge.
thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 09:52 am
@farmerman,
Lets start at the root since we are confused as to who is in the right. Did you know their are 3 missing sounds from the alphabet and they all have to with flat teeth? CH TH and SH one is a vowel. Use your PH to figure it out. your PHDegree in the information system here vs my PHOTON degree in enlightenment. Let me know what you come up with.
thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 09:55 am
@farmerman,
Lets start at the root since we are confused as to who is in the right. Did you know their are 3 missing sounds from the alphabet and they all have to with flat teeth? CH TH and SH one is a vowel. Use your PH to figure it out. your PHDegree in the information system in place vs my PHOTON degree in enlightenment that recognizes a wider network. Let me know what you come up with. Since your now a language expert as well. How can you properly use a language if you don't understand the Babylonian language confusion that afflicts you? I mean your a freaking scientist and you cant figure out that when you add 2 consonants and a vowel it makes the English language complete numerically as well... come guns blazing I'm gonna put your dick in the dirt. Maybe if you read it enough it will dawn upon you that just because you have a phd doesn't mean your the smartest mother ****** in the world it means you've been trained in an information system and feel justified by a title given through time served. The penal system has he same effect on people it trains you to a system and changes your thinking. Just another sleeper among the awake claimers.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 10:48 am
@thoth,
Quote:
CH TH and SH one is a vowel.
I do not believe they are vowels, and I can provide many examples of words that begins with those sounds. Church, cheat, chow, change, through, thought, then, thou, them, thoth, ****, shout, sheet, shirt, shave......
dalehileman

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 10:58 am
@thoth,
Quote:
Why did I post on a forum with a bunch of people who represent that sect of individuals that won't latch on to change
Thoth thanks and forgive me for my vast ignorance but in a few short words placed in the usu order, what is it in the way of change that they won't accept
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:11 am
@thoth,
I see that you change subject when challemnged. Is your ADD unable to carry out a discussion to some resolutions?

My recommendation is that you learn what those words that you throw about actually mean.

thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
Only one of them is a vowel like my previous post said 2 are consonants.
0 Replies

thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:52 am
@dalehileman,
The variance of the multiple field effect on light speed changes the previous distance system of light years for one....This changes astral physics greatly wouldn't you say?
thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:55 am
@farmerman,
A challenge? Like where to start? as you give bs lines like we stand on the shoulders of others. I would start with EMF field control then move into light and dark since emf bends light. You know like the Philadelphia experiment... where they messed with photons through emf fields and did it in a city heavy in PH letters. Man you guys are so far behind the curve I can't believe you consider yourself a scientist.... you must be that guy in the lab that combines numbered products and records the data with no thought process of why your doing what your doing.... you just do, your a drone with a phd or not.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:56 am
@thoth,
They're called digraphs.
thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
yea and if you go through all the digraphs most are bs like sw .... thats not a digraph ... sound it out, a **** load of them are used to cover up the real 3 the ones i said.
0 Replies

thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
All i see with all 3 of the posters I'm communicating with is a group of people who are so trained by this information system we live in you can't see anything except your own ego backed up by some training you took and the sect it categorizes you into and how that makes you feel complete. DRONE MENTALITY.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:09 pm
@thoth,
You're the one who brings up ego. Think about that.

I just put you on IGNORE. bye.
0 Replies

thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:11 pm
@farmerman,
So farmerman now that I answered your challenge how about mine? can you answer the one i laid out for you? which is the vowel SH CH or TH.. all the other digraphs are bs since you can either separate them into 2 sounds or they replace a sound with a letter or its silent like gh for ghoul which the h is silent. Its called a digraph because its trying to kill the 3 sounds that are hidden from English language to complete the alphabet graph. I have a PHD in linguistics btw. I'm just trying to reach out a hand to a fellow scientist let you know that PHD you have is short hand for Photon degree and their are 2 systems at hand here. Information photographic system and Enlightenment photon system and as far as the history of science goes people like you used to burn the revolutionary thinkers at the stake 20 years before their theories were proved true. That is the sect of people you will be remembered as. The 20th century idiot scientist who were using the wrong set of physics to explain their reality.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:25 pm
@thoth,
I think Ill let you continue playing with yourself. You seem to be interested in whatever youre saying. Ive gotta go and get a haircut.
thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:26 pm
@farmerman,
Run little man run
TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:51 pm
@thoth,
Well Thoth, you seem to have driven away all the sane people. Would you like to talk to me for awhile?
How is the English language missing sounds? Who took them? And why? How were they taken? Did English ever have these sounds, like in the distant past? Do any languages on Earth have these sounds? Please explain.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:26 am
This appears to be another simple case of internet soapboxitis suffered by fervent religious believers and other social misfits who need to communicate on their own terms in order to maintain their fragile self integrity. Such characters are shunned in 'real life' and fish on the internet to see if they can 'get a bite'. We see them come and go on a regular basis, touting their snake oil from forum to forum. The irony is of course that the intellectual development of technology which services their need is antithetical to their own idiosyncratic mode of thinking.

rosborne979

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 04:51 am
@fresco,
I'm not convinced any human brain ever gets very far from the shores of insanity. But some are clearly wading in a bit deeper than others. Smile
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 11:13 am
@thoth,
Quote:
wouldn't you say?
Thanks Thoth, I sure would. But how does this factor impact your general position
0 Replies