Excerpts from the chronicles of brother Dormitius

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 10:48 pm
A signature of mine (chevalier) from another forum:

In the year of Our Lord two thousand and second at the seventh day of December the saint Ganeo did from heaven descend and unto the noble lord Lucas such he spoke words, lowering the holy arm in which he held the chalice: 'Pious paladin and beloved son of mine. Take ye the very chalice and upon his flowing streams found ye this noble order'. This said, the saint extended the holy arm in which he held the chalice and bade him drink. When the noble lord Lucas received the last drop, the saint raised the holy arm in which he held the chalice and blessed the order.

[frater Dormitius 'De illustribus conditoribus ordinis equestris sancti Ganeonis']

From something close to forum based pnp session:

Excerpt from [Frater Dormitius 'De vita nobilissimi viris de tribus turribus apellati alto de genere domini boni iustique defensoris']

An angel did from Heaven descend and unto the evil minion such he spoke words lowering the holy arm in which he held the Chalice:

'Thou shalt perish, servant of evil and thy sombre heart be delivered unto fiery blaze of puryfying flame'

This said the angel extended the holy arm in which he held the Chalice and gave the dying lord Lucas to drink.

'Arise, treacherously stabbed knight and deliver justice unto him who betrayed thee.'

This said the angel raised the holy arm in which he held the chalice and blessed the noble lord Lucas.

'Confess thy guilts and ask forgiveness!' intoned the noble lord Lucas as he proceded towards the blasphemer, who did not utter a word and struck the noble lord Lucas with his unholy blade.

'Thou hast chosen and shalt suffer what cometh of thy choosing. In the name of Good and Right hereby do I condemn thee to death to which thou shalt be committed.' proclaimed the noble lord Lucas and in one blow beheaded the servant of evil.

More to come Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 996 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 04:21 pm
I felt compelled to reply to this unanswered thread, as Gus has commanded.

As a mark of respect towards Gus, I picked the oldest unlocked unanswered thread, and read all the even words with my left eyeball, and then went back and read all the odd ones with my right.

As I am now experiencing intermittent flashes, I am going to take an aspirin, safe in the knowledge that I have done my A2K duty.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 04:27 pm
You really oughtn't to take drugs mi Lord at your early age.

What you should do is shove your head in the laundry basket at the nurses homes and have a root about.

That works every time for intermittent flash problems.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:14 pm
Thanks, Lord, for doing your part.

I don't care what they say about the English -- you seem to be a stand up kind of guy.
0 Replies