Is the identity of God the same as the value they don't possess?

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 07:41 pm
What are your thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,198 • Replies: 13
No top replies

seac

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 09:19 pm
@Thomas33,
I sometimes wonder if God is just a creator of life and not judgmental of how humans and other lifeforms lives. It was people that wrote all the religious decrees. Such being the case, there may be life in other worlds.
Thomas33

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2016 05:11 am
@seac,
I don't believe God judges, but I am convinced that life has a purpose.
thack45

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2016 06:18 am
@Thomas33,
Life does have purpose – specifically, the purpose that you give it in the way that you live your life. Some people are fine to make their own purpose, while others aren't so comfortable with that and choose to relegate those duties to other people and/or gods
Thomas33

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2016 06:37 am
@thack45,
I agree. An example of what I mean is the Facebook page; to project the Facebook page onto the history of anyone who lived during the Ottoman Empire, or to project an instalment of EW onto the 18th century, in all its aspects.

thack45

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2016 11:44 am
@Thomas33,
Often times I can't tell what you're talking about, and this is one of them. On another note however, I've found Facebook to be, roughly, about so: One part good things to know, one part minutia feed, one part advertising machine, and one part a mechanism for validation through narrow minded confirmation bias. All in all I'd say it's worth it to free yourself and detatch from the facebook teet
Thomas33

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2016 12:27 pm
@thack45,
Facebook was an arbitrary example; others are The Guardian newspaper, or the Knight Agency literary agency, or the Victorian literature lecture at Manchester university or the city of Moscow.

I was referring to life's purpose: to reflect the identity of reality.
0 Replies

thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 03:46 pm
@Thomas33,
I believe souls are like light on a fractal scale. We refract from lifetime to lifetime and through time both forward and backwards. But like a large refractive environment when you jump or die and go to another life you go a short span forward and backward which is why prophets always have speculation of future events and remembrance of past events. If you believe in fractal energy/light/matter environments possesses and blessed by Demons and angels through the DNA in us Smile (Demons N Angels). Just another light body or soul trying to find the pro fit or prophet in this fractal environment.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 03:59 pm
@thoth,
What I believe is that each of us has life and death. Once we are gone, we are soon forgotten unless we have made a name for ourselves through political, theatrical, literary, business, or the creation of something new.
No matter how hard I try, I can't go further back in my ancestry than three generations. That's because Japan was not good in keeping those records. I know many Europeans have better records.
thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 04:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Funny thing is most people are more famous when they are dead than alive. Especially revolutionary thinkers and prophets. Kinda makes you wonder what kind of society we live in where ideas aren't recognized till after the creator is dead. Effective way of slowing down progression and granting power to who you want to have it..... as far as world politics go.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 05:05 pm
@thoth,
That's very true. A good example is Van Gogh. When he lived he was very poor. His brother had to support him. Now, his paintings are worth tens of millions of dollars.
0 Replies

Thomas33

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 06:44 pm
@thoth,
But isn't reality the need of referentiality, which needs censorship, explaining why many intelligent thoughts and ideas don't get mass reflected?
Why is it that on Facebook, trending topics are about things like Kris Jenner, or Suicide Squad, or Clint Eastwood's opinion of Trump, as opposed to this discussion?
thoth

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 10:00 pm
@Thomas33,
I think people should know.... hiding truth from each other is one of the root problems with fighting the darkness. Truth leads to the absence of duality in your state of mind when it comes to making decisions, their is only one truth. Think about the pronunciation of censorship.. sinsoreship...... sin sinks ships not loose lips. A common law gone wrong. A unification of minds and sound is exactly what is needed. Loose lips would correct things.
Thomas33

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 08:01 am
@thoth,
What about the reality of forums and Facebook? Is it a contradiction that people on Collider Movie Talk (watched by many people globally) speak about "audiences not being ready for such and such film", yet forums worldwide are full of people making all sorts of intelligent argument about film and culture?
Many forum users are the very audiences being referenced by CMT.
0 Replies