Gift ideas for a rain lover

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 09:28 am
Hey guys,
I have a special someone who is a rain lover. And not just a little bit of a rain lover but some one who truly prefers the rain over a sunny day and is most content when it's raining outside (we live in Washington State, so it's not that hard to find rain). They have a summer birthday though, and even here in WA we can get some decent runs of no rain. I want to get her a unique gift that can reminder her of the rain in the summer. I'm open to buying something or making something. Just started my search today, and not coming up with anything yet. If anyone has any idea's that would be great. Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,846 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Sturgis

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 09:57 am
Record some sounds of rain falling, of rainfall overflowing the roof gutters. Maybe different levels of rain from a light drizzling to heavy monsoon downpours.

Put together compilation of videos of rainstorms (check out YouTube)

Or if you've got a lot of cash, a week trip to the Amazon rainforest.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 10:38 pm
@Saberfink,
Fancy umbrella? Maybe an antique one.
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 30 Jul, 2016 12:21 pm
How about taking her on a boat trip under the Falls ( NY) on the American side? I took the ride and loved it!
0 Replies