What's the difference between Darwinism and Hitlerism?

maxdancona

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 03:39 pm
@Kolyo,
Quote:
You are apparently part of the a2k elite

I am just a humble troll Kolyo. The a2k elite keeps pushing me back under this bridge.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 03:43 pm
Darwinism is evolution. Hitlerism is stop evolution.
TomTomBinks

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm
@Freddie2,
Quote:
Let's see if I can name the 5 moderators?

That's right, Freddie, I am a Moderator. And from my high tower I can see that you and Expert and Jay are using the same IP address. I think that if I look deeper I'll find that your posts are coming from the same computer. Either you're one person or you're all roommates.
Freddie2

Sun 17 Jul, 2016 12:54 am
@TomTomBinks,
It's called wi fi Bethy
neologist

Sun 17 Jul, 2016 11:30 pm
I demand the Darwinians immediately close their concentration camps and release all prisoners.
roger

Sun 17 Jul, 2016 11:43 pm
@neologist,
Done!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 18 Jul, 2016 10:27 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The KKK is a Christian terrorist group. They oppose evolution as strongly as anyone on this thread.

It is a fact that most White Supremacists in the US are Bible Believing Christians.

Then you should be able to share with us the documentation of that fact.

But don't bother because it is meaningless.

It proves nothing about the Bible or Christianity.

It is a fact that most terrorists in the world are Koran believing Muslims.

Happy with that?
TomTomBinks

Mon 18 Jul, 2016 11:41 pm
@Freddie2,
"Bethy", I assume is supposed to be by the way? That's my best guess. So you use Wi-Fi, does that mean you don't have an IP address? Or that you're untraceable? You don't know how any of this works!
0 Replies

Charlie4U

Wed 20 Jul, 2016 10:46 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You can call Hitlerism (Social Darwinism). Adolf Hitler tried to brainwash the German Society that they were the Superior Race, therefore it was okay to kill weaker races. They bought into his propaganda.
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 20 Jul, 2016 01:31 pm
@Charlie4U,
Charlie4U wrote:

You can call Hitlerism (Social Darwinism). Adolf Hitler tried to brainwash the German Society that they were the Superior Race, therefore it was okay to kill weaker races. They bought into his propaganda.

Did you mean to address me?
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Tue 9 Aug, 2016 12:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It is a fact that most Nazis liked Chocolate. You have no reasoning ability.
AugustineBrother

Tue 9 Aug, 2016 12:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
America's greatest thinker-evolutionist disagreed with you:

The Origin of Species of Darwin merely extends politico-economical views of progress to the entire realm of animal and vegetable life. The vast majority of our contemporary naturalists hold the opinion that the true cause of those exquisite and marvelous adaptations of nature for which, when I was a boy, men used to extol the divine wisdom, is that creatures are so crowded together that those of them that happen to have the slightest advantage force those less pushing into situations unfavorable to multiplication or even kill them before they reach the age of reproduction. Among animals, the mere mechanical individualism is vastly reā€°enforced as a power making for good by the animal's ruthless greed. As Darwin puts it on his title-page, it is the struggle for existence; and he should have added for his motto: Every individual for himself, and the Devil take the hindmost! Jesus, in his sermon on the Mount, expressed a different opinion.

C S Peirce
maxdancona

Tue 9 Aug, 2016 03:02 pm
@AugustineBrother,
AugustineBrother wrote:

It is a fact that most Nazis liked Chocolate. You have no reasoning ability.

Friendly fire isn't friendly.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 9 Aug, 2016 03:07 pm
@AugustineBrother,
There are many human history that negates your theory. In both China and Russia, the government killed off over 8 million of their own people. The population in China is still one of the largest on this planet.
cicerone imposter

Tue 9 Aug, 2016 03:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It is projected that most countries will show an increase in population except Russia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
0 Replies

Hello christians

Sun 18 Dec, 2016 11:13 am
@TomTomBinks,
Because they are retarded?
0 Replies

kk4mds

Thu 25 May, 2017 06:09 pm
@Expert2,
I don't know what Darwinism is, but all evidence, testing, and findings support evolution. The theory has never been invalidated and still meets the criteria of a valid scientific theory.

All of the so called alternative views to which you refer are non-scientific in nature. I know that because there has never been a valid alternative scientific theory.

Nazi bigotry had nothing to do with evolution but was born from rabid nationalism and a long history of antisemitism in Germany.
0 Replies