Grand Theft Auto

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:26 pm
Does anyone play it or think its cool? I have the GTA 3 and its really cool.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,236 • Replies: 5
No top replies

fortune

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 06:07 pm
Vice City, own it, played it, finished it.
0 Replies

ebuck

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:38 am
Vice city has a much larger map, so if you've played GTA3 a lot, you'll notice it takes a lot longer to get around the city.

It's fun, but the larger map means you'll run into things less often. Money was a bit harder to come by in GTA3, but after you break past a certain limit, money becomes virtually worthless in vice city, as you can easily accumulate millions and have nothing to spend it on. Vice city also has more save locations (because of the bigger map) and a few new vehicle types.

I consider VC an improvement on GTA3 where they might have weakend a few points in the game, but only because they were addressing the requests from GTA3's fan base for the same things they did.
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:26 pm
I know for a fact I will soon be getting GTA: San Andreas. I have played VC, but only on a friend's game to run around starting trouble. It was great fun. San Andreas seems unbelievable and I can't wait to try it out.

Dauer
0 Replies

mc awsome

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 01:45 pm
u will all love san andreas it is awsome one of the best games out on ps2 but soon out on xbox yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
0 Replies

Snipers

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:01 am
ebuck wrote:
Vice city has a much larger map, so if you've played GTA3 a lot, you'll notice it takes a lot longer to get around the city.

It's fun, but the larger map means you'll run into things less often. Money was a bit harder to come by in GTA3, but after you break past a certain limit, money becomes virtually worthless in vice city, as you can easily accumulate millions and have nothing to spend it on. Vice city also has more save locations (because of the bigger map) and a few new vehicle types.

I consider VC an improvement on GTA3 where they might have weakend a few points in the game, but only because they were addressing the requests from GTA3's fan base for the same things they did.

YOU CRAZY SOB. money is way easier to come ny in GTA3. If you hit another car you get money. pay for missions is heaps more than VC. they had to tone it down for VC so the game wasnt to easy
0 Replies