Starcraft

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 12:17 pm
does anyone still like starcraft? It's very old but does anyone still play it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,063 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 02:13 pm
like I said in the other topic, I used to play starcraft everyday on last year's summer with 3 of my friends... I still pick it up every two months or so, just because I love to remember those days... ah, great memories
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 01:38 pm
yeah starcraft is rocked when i used to play and my favorite group was protoss and terran was pretty cool. Zerg was just nasty.
0 Replies

StarPro Elite

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 04:17 pm
notice my name ... i am the starPro of starcraft lol any way yes in answer to your question it is a old game but i still love it. some times old games are just put to gether better than new ones and thus they are greater. As for the comment about zerg being nasty only a newb would say something like that because with zerg i dominate. but yes i would have to agree with you on protoss.
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 10:56 pm
i dont mean they suck, i mean that they look creepy and im not a newb. Protoss is the dominant.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 11:24 pm
I am a big Civ 3 fan, and bought Starcraft with a lot of hope that it would be at least half as good.

I was pretty disappointed with it.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 05:21 pm
i'm looking forward to starcraft: ghost, which is supposed to be a third person version of the starcraft world
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 11:18 pm
me too djjd, allthough blizzard seems too focused on World of Warcraft right now, I hope the game comes out just fine.
0 Replies