Review-The Passion of The Christ:A Historicity Perspective

McGentrix

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 01:21 pm
I have never claimed to be a moderator.

Examine your posts here and ask yourself what you have added. You made it clear very early that you disliked the movie and that was great. You shared your opinion. But, when anyone disagrees with you, you jump in with the fingers flying not comprehending that someone may actually want to discuss the movie without having to read one of your monotonous diatribes about you opinions.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 05:48 pm
Oh, boo-hoo -- you are trying to act like a moderator. Period. Sorry to have hurt your poor little delicate feelings.

Why would you think anyone wants to read your monotonous diatribes?

You don't want to have your opinion rebuttled what are you doing on a public forum? Take two Prozac and call me in the morning.
0 Replies

RonPrice

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 05:25 am
Yet Another Word On This 'Passion of the Christ.'
I have not had a chance to get back here for the last 16 months and I was amazed at the comments. In a pluralistic society like ours, we should not expect agreement on basic religious issues which divide our culture to the bone. I have been a Baha'i for 46 years and understandably I hold a certain view of Christ and Christianity which I don't expect everyone to agree with, but I did enjoy the commentary at this site. It was one of the best, from my point of view anyway. Having started this thread, I may bring it to an end here. Of course that is the moderator's role. I may start another thread on this subject. We shall see. See you all later. I must fly to a Tasmanian summer.-Ron Arrow
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 09:24 am
It's a dead issue now -- like the main character.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 10:50 pm
Shazaam!
0 Replies