abuzzards, is it finally true???????????????????????????????

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:06 pm
Osso, at the top of your Explorer window is a series of headings: "File . . . Edit . . . View . . . Favorites . . . Tools . . . Help." Click on the page you're viewing, and then reach up and select "Edit." You will get a drop down menu which includes "Select All"--click on that. If nothing happens, reach down and click on the page again, and repeat the process. You should be able to highlight the entire page.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:17 pm
<Set can be so nice and helpfull, when he is still awake instead of in Morpheus' arms :wink: ... oh, he's been in the pub all time>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:21 pm
Lordy, I've never done that before. Landagoshen.
Okay, that is all I remember from my forebearing generation, if not my own particular forebears, who were sort of like me..... who never said either lordy or landagoshen.

It seems to work, I thank you heavily. I was getting tremendously bored with the highlighting routine. and really wondered if others would put up with it....

j/osso
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:22 pm
No, Walter, i gave up strong drink about 10 years ago. I fell under the spell of gentle Morpheus about 6:30 p.m. local time, and didn't awake until the Girl called me about three hours later . . . so, i'm up way too late . . .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:26 pm
Walter, I'll love Set forever, but y'know I'm keen on you too.

Also, PDid, who(m) I have actually met in person, he was pointing me in the right path too, and none of you too soon, as I have been highlighting away in the midnight hours. Okay, not entirely horribly, but I was getting worried.

I've enjoyed the rereading, but it is all too fast and I have had to be severe in what I wouldn't recapture, mumble.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 12:46 pm
Hey Moonpup :-) Great to see you back :-D
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 12:55 pm
So, it is true. Tomorrow's the final day. Talk about the other shoe taking forever to drop...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:34 pm
I know. I can hardly believe it myself.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:37 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I'll love Set forever

Shocked
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:42 pm
ehBeth wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
I'll love Set forever

Shocked

<I'm glad, Mrs. Walter doesn't read the responses regularily :wink: >
ossobuco wrote:
I'm keen on you too.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:06 pm
GET THE LONGBOATS READY TO PICK ABUZZ SURVIVORS FROM THE WATER Blub....gasp...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:41 pm
Nonsense, we don't need a buncha trailer trash here . . .

PREPARE TO REPEL BOARDERS ! ! !
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:43 pm
harrumph

I'll just let you and Osso get a room, shall I?
I shoulda known it.
She has a little dog.

Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:47 pm
On cherche midi à quatorze heures . . .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:53 pm
er, ehbeth old pal, I meant that platonically.. (and you know it, you sly doggie protector.)

So do I have to finish copying in, yack, two hours or do I have another day?

Some perversity in me keeps me looking at latest posts here instead of cultivating our past.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:54 pm
I was just wondering that too, Osso! Copy copy copy copy...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:00 pm
I spent some time wandering through some of the old tavern threads in the company of my dear friend, neoHihp.

Some fine memories of swinging from the chandeliers with the generalLee and Greg. Still wondering where my red pumps are. Greg claims to have left them in a train station in Switzerland.

Then the dark and stormy night thread - with babySetanta, babyGeneralLee and the like. Those were some courageous little kids.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:13 pm
I'm getting all verklempt. Just now at your comment on a what made you smile thread.

Glad I'll still be in touch with so many wonderful people. Glad that nimh has all the what made you smile threads saved. I've been soldiering through my interactions created, have barely touched interactions involved in, and suddenly got panicked about all the sozlet stuff on the smile threads that would be poof gone. Glad to know they are safe somewhere if I need them.

(Meanwhile, I'm going to be more diligent about saving stuff from HERE, too... it feels so permanent when you write it, ya know, recording something, feels like it will exist in perpetuity, and it's unsettling to know it'll be gone.)

Back to saving...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:19 pm
o.k.
it's awful to admit, but i'm almost glad a colleague's mother picked monday to die Sad it's an excuse for the pink eyes i've had at work
boomer made me cry
then neoHihp made me cry
and i cried with my colleague

damn
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:29 pm
I just saved the old Ask HughJass threads. And my "links added".
0 Replies