What is Hell?

Setanta

Fri 29 Mar, 2019 11:28 pm
Souza is the best. We were staying in Guadalajara, and would go to the Souza headquarters to take the tour. We'd trail behind the group going up this beautiful marble staircase, and when we got the first landing, we'd wait for the group coming out, and fall in behind them. When you get back to the lobby, they take you into a club room where they serve enormous margaritas. We'd do that three times, and be blasted for the rest of the afternoon. Alas, those days are over.
cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Mar, 2019 11:35 pm
@Setanta,
All you missed were the Cuban cigars. Mr. Green
0 Replies

TruthMatters

Sun 23 May, 2021 11:13 am
@BroRando,
Good to see you again, Bro R!
That depends on whether you use the Bible, or Church Coprolite!
Bible- it's the Grave
Churchianity- well , you know the picture! Eternal BBQ!
0 Replies

TruthMatters

Tue 25 May, 2021 04:58 pm
@Lilkanyon,
The conclusion is Revelation~

Rev 20:12-[/b] I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. 13- The sea gave up its dead, and death and Hell gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. 14- Then death and Hell were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death.
The Anointed

Tue 20 Jul, 2021 05:29 pm
@TruthMatters,
Revelation 21; 5-8; Then the one who sits on the throne said, (This is He, who Jesus refers to in Matthew 25: 31') “And now I make all things new!” He also said to me, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.” And he said, “It is done! I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. To anyone who is thirsty I will give the right to drink from the spring of the water of life without paying for it.

Those who win the victory will receive this from me: I will be their God, and they will be my children. But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practise magic, those who worship idols, and all liars — the place for them is the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is the second death.”

The first death being that of the body in which the mind=spirit develops, the second death is when the surviving spirit is divided from the eternal soul.

All have sinned and all must die once (The first death) then the spirit goes off into judgement, where the unrepentant sinful spirits will receive the punishment for sin, which is everlasting death, no eternal suffering, but total and everlasting oblivion from which there is no return.

The lifeless soul will later be given a new heart=body in which a new mind=spirit will develop.
0 Replies