No top replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:52 am
gluteral = guttural?
darkend = darkened?
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 03:03 pm
Is this something you wrote with the meaning in mind or something which you wrote and the meaning poured from it later. I only ask as it reads a lot like some of my own pieces where I have had a need and an urgency to write, and only really relaised what I was writing and the significance of it afterwards. xx
0 Replies

the dark lord

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:01 pm
it was one of those things where i needed to write with an urgancy not born from me conciously but later i realized what it was about after i read it and a few comments from my friends and family then and only then i truly realized that it was a subconciously spoken poem that stemmed from a dream that i had just before i wrote the poem and i was also half asleep when i wrote it after it was done i fell asleep again.

travis drury
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 03:09 am
Yeah, that happens to me a lot, but I don't always know what I'm writing, why I'm writing it, and I don't always get out the feeling of urgency onto paper. I can write for hours and still feel no better, or end up trying to exhaust my creativity so I can relax and stop the words spinning in my head. It's so satfisying when I crack the code which I feel is sometimed in my head. And yes, a lot of the time, I too write best when half asleep or at night, or in the quiet times of day. It's quite a random process.
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 03:11 am
A lot of my best pieces have a stream of consciousness flowing through them that I am unaware of until later.
0 Replies

kellyvinal

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:47 am
Very nice and raw. Go forth and revise - let us see the final product!
0 Replies