Naked women for, well, a couple of things.....

roger

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 03:46 pm
You can charge your tickets to a2k? Nobody tells me nuthin'.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 05:33 pm
Quote:

If us guys go au natural, can I keep my walkingstick, I do feel extra naked without.

I've never heard it called a walking stick before.

Hey, put a bunch of us guys, naked, near a bunch of naked women... bring on the media! They'd see the point.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 05:39 pm
Never tried it walking, hmmmm!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 06:38 pm
Bill, it's all in the balance and a safety harness.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 07:38 pm
geezus!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 08:54 pm
My energy level no longer requires that I "Strap In". In fact, I barely have to "Hold On" any more <sigh>

timber
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 10:01 pm
TMI!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 09:38 am
From an old abuzzard in London:

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife. So, this Saturday at 2:00 PM all British women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in patio chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all British women. And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment. The UK Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 09:39 am
haha!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 10:09 am
Setanta, I heartilly support the proposition. Six pack and patio chair at the ready, I await fruition.

timber
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 10:15 am
Me too, Boss--kinda cold out here, but i'm still hopeful . . .
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 10:17 am
The cold is no obstacle to Courage of Conviction, damnit ... some things are just RIGHT! Laughing

timber
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 10:38 am
I sincerely hope that History City and the remainder of the Small Island doesn't get a sudden cold snap. It could cause certain vulnerable embellishments of the human anatomy to freze and then crack off. Oh la la, Quelle malade pour les femme.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 11:01 am
I can't believe all you people who would want to see that. I don't know if you noticed or not, but she said "72 YEAR OLD WOMAN" and her friends.

That's sickening.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 11:49 am
While the idea is a randy one at first thought, I'm not so sure it would be a pretty picture. Nekkid men/women are not as pretty as we all might be thinking! Bet you that no supermodels will be in attendance! Have any of you been on a nude beach lately? We come in all colors, shapes and sizes and I guarantee you I don't even like catching my own reflection in a full-length mirror ... puts me right off my dinner. Of course I don't eat my dinner naked. I hated when the peas used to fall off my plate and I couldn't find them!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 01:13 pm
Ah fallen peas that lay victim to unshod feet, ready to be squelched into the carpet. This wise one's have doggies to gather up such tender morsals.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 02:21 pm
This type of protest seems to be missing something....
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 02:24 pm
Yeah, missing all those clothes, to cover up ugly bodies!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 02:50 pm
Me thinks Setanta that the ranks are not entirely in agreement with this novel form of protest protest. Perhaps some PR activity is required.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 03:52 pm
I dunno, a 72-Year-Old Woman au naturel has potential to be off-putting, sure, but
http://www.triviatribute.com/images3/raquelwelch6a.jpg
Ain't no spring chicken, and I'd support her right to stage a similar protest in my front yard :wink:

timber ... who remembers when Ms Welch was "A Rising Starlet"
0 Replies