Printing labels

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 07:58 am
I want to print a series of labels, each label bearing a different title. Do I have to feed the label strip in separately for each label or is there some way I can type all the titles and have the printer do a label for each without having to re-feed the strip?

I have two Word 2000 manuals, but neither was any help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 472 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 10:26 am
I believe that some label companies do this for you, e. g. they either have their own software or instructions on their packaging. I am thinking of Avery-Dennison labels - try them. I'd go to the computer store and look at the labels (see if there's anything on the package) and ask the folks there.
0 Replies

lab rat

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 12:04 pm
I think you want the "Mail merge . . . " option under the tools menu in Microsoft Word. In the popup menu, select "Create Mailing Labels" in step one. It's been several years since I've managed a mailing list, and I don't remember the rest of the process very well--since I don't want to mislead you, I'll hope this gets you started and maybe someone with fresher experience/knowledge will come along.
0 Replies