[answered] Forum for teens and young adults

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 12:01 am
DC DarkAngel89 wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:
A teen forum had actually been in discusssions I had with other companies we are prtnering with.

It's not a priority mainly because of the content typical to "teen forums".

I do beleive thats a stereo type...

Yes, it is a stereotype (note that not all stereotypes and generalizations are unfounded or even fallacious).

Quote:
The "content" would you look at some of the forums on here and say that content was completley acceptable?

To me? No, but for th most part it is within the stated goals and standards of the site.

Quote:
If YOU don't like it you don't have to read it

Similarly, if we don't wish to host it we don't have to. If I don't wish to pay for a teen forum I don't have to.

Quote:
It's called Free will. No one forces you to do anything...

That's good to hear.

Look, a teen forum isn't out of the question. But it's a LOW LOW LOW priority, and there are some forums that we settled on making months ago (e.g. fashion) that we haven't gotten around to.

DC DarkAngel89 wrote:
I am being nice, I just asked for something and my reply was not answered, and it really wasn't answered cause there hasn't been a yay or nay just a big arguement, but it hasn't been answered cause I'm a teen asking for a teen forum.

It has been answered, but to make it clearer: The answer to your query is that in the near future a teen forum will not be considered.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 05:07 am
Quote:
I am being nice, I just asked for something and my reply was not answered, and it really wasn't answered cause there hasn't been a yay or nay just a big arguement, but it hasn't been answered cause I'm a teen asking for a teen forum.

DC DarkAngel89 - I think that your question was answered some time ago. I think that the problem that you had was not that you didn't get an answer, but that you didn't get the answer that you WANTED!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 08:59 am
My mother used to warn me, "Don't spend other peoples' time or other peoples' money."

Forums don't just Happen, Forums are created with time and money.
0 Replies

DC DarkAngel89

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 03:02 pm
Yeah...ok...I can deal...
0 Replies