The Biggest Mistake You're Making in the Bathroom

Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:43 am
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

What about when they only have blow dryers?

Then you don't get a paper towel. So, what do you use to protect yourself from the contaminated door knob.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:43 am
@chai2,
Quote:
Use foot to flush toilet (optional)

It works fine as long as you don't slip. Then kerplunk
Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:49 am
@Foofie,
If you want to know about infections of the penis, talk to your urologist. Some of these diseases are disgusting to look at, smell, and of course treat medically.

Think of all these guys, with these disgusting infections, riding the subway, standing next to you and at the same time, when not playing with themselves, busy...very busy running their hands over aspect of the subway car, they can find.
Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:50 am
@Foofie,
What about poppy?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtUVHg1RGVR1KIaVIVwo-5QZlL1jRWlGXd1Cmn-EC6nJ3ZI3cljw

Poppy is a little sloppy..

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN2WhJSbsi4rtcOJy7rQa85pCUmA-Eq-bniFUUVZm14daHcNvT
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:54 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Will tomorrow's topic be Golden Showers?

If you're into that sport, report back after your session...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:57 am
I can guess by certain responses who here is part of the percentages that do not wash their hands afterwards.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:59 am
@Miller,
That's a silly argument Miller.

Of course I want people working in a hospital to sterilize their hands before administering an IV. And I want people preparing food in a restaurant to have strict protocol for preventing food poisoning.

We aren't talking about that.

This thread is about an 11 step procedure that involves singing "Happy Birthday" twice each time I pee.

There is a big difference between these two extremes.

Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:00 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Quote:
Use foot to flush toilet (optional)

It works fine as long as you don't slip. Then kerplunk

Hard to push, if you're in a wheelchair or a diabetic with very poor circulation.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:00 am
@Linkat,
As I told you Linkat... We are everywhere (mwa ha ha)!

I was going to add "be very afraid"... but honestly, you should stop being so afraid. Stress about people who don't wash their hands after they pee is certainly more dangerous to your health than the germs from people who don't wash their hands after they pee.

We live in a world filled with germs. Just accept that and things will be OK.

0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:36 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
. . . singing "Happy Birthday" twice each time I pee.
You must get some funny looks in the men's room.
Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:08 am
@George,
I admit I do this - I do sing Happy Birthday twice - I wonder if some people that sing more quickly could be at a higher risk of infections.

But then I will be careful for when I identify as a male as it seems not be welcomed in the men's room.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:12 am
@Linkat,
Just be grateful that I am not the one writing these silly instructions...

I would have you turning around three times while hopping on one foot and reciting Jabberwock each time you went to the bathroom.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:17 am
...and remember folks, always carry a small pocket size container of hand sanitizer with you. The hand sanitizer is helpful for when you find the restroom without soap in the dispenser and takes care of the concerns of opening the door if the restroom uses hot-air drying instead of paper.

Next up, the germs on the money handed back to you in the establishments you frequent.

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:26 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Next up, the germs on the money handed back to you in the establishments you frequent.

yeah that's gotta have urine traces on it too.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:31 am
@Linkat,
You think the money that you carry around doesn't have urine traces on it?

Some of the establishments I frequent include supermarkets and laundromats and coffee shops. That money you get back in change from any of these places may have come from my wallet.

It is ridiculous to worry about those things. We all handle money with traces of urine on it. And we are all still alive and healthy.
Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:32 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

yeah that's gotta have urine traces on it too.

More likely a good dose of COKE will be on the paper.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:35 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

.Next up, the germs on the money handed back to you in the establishments you frequent.

The coins contain various metals which should exhibit some degree of toxicity for the microbes.

As far as paper money, there should be limited microbial growth, unless of course, the microbes contain the enzyme CELLULASE, which will convert the paper money to a mixture of cellobiose and various other carbohydrate products.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:40 am
@maxdancona,
Why add risk, when, you can avoid it?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:45 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

one shouldn't shake hands with another that just came out of the men's room.

Does that hold for transgendered males?
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:46 am
@Miller,
Quote:
The coins contain various metals which should exhibit some degree of toxicity for the microbes.
Maybe a little. Not much since silver was removed from all our coins.
0 Replies