Are argyle socks warmer than striped or solids?

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 02:26 pm
Now that summer is winding down and the first thoughts of a cold hard winter have started edging back to the front of my brain, I have realized the need to purchase a few pairs of warm socks.

Now, I've been informed that argyle socks, which are quite fashionable, are also known for their ability to keep the extremity which they are covering warm.

Is there any truth to this? If you know, be sure to write about it here. I really want to get my sick supply before winter officially arrives. My hands thank you in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 542 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ekename

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 08:06 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
I really want to get my sick supply before winter officially arrives.

Dude, that is fully sock.

Yes, the diamonds (lozenges) act like crystals concentrating the energy of the universal orb.

The argyle pattern derives from the tartan of Clan Campbell of Argyll in western Scotland, used for kilts and plaids, and from the patterned socks worn by Scottish Highlanders since at least the 17th century (see illustrations in History of the kilt). These were generally known as "tartan hose".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyle_(pattern)

0 Replies