Explain the existence of a universe (created or just there)

john-nyc

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 06:41 pm
Who are you asking?
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 11:40 am
i'm asking the person who started this thread.....schitzophrenia is a horrible disease....
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:35 pm
Yeah, some of the things SignR has described, especially the finding significance in absolutely everything, and the belief that people are poisoning his food, suggest that maybe he is schizophrenic. Sorry SignR, but it does seem that way at the moment.
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:18 pm
someone mentioned schitzophrenia earlier too....as soon as that was mentioned he seems to be gone....maybe he thinks some of us are 'elect' and have infiltrated this thread....

poor guy....
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:38 pm
schizophrenic Rolling Eyes

lol@infiltrated this thread

I'd never know. No one knows just who really they're communicating with on the net.

Anyway, what I witnessed I witnessed.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 03:58 pm
That's JSUT what a schizo would say you blithering schizomaniac!! Mad

Laughing only kidding Laughing
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 04:16 pm
dude you are totally schitzophrenic....you have the classic signs....even your name gives you away....

dude...the rain thing with the trumpets playing...it was a hallucination....

you keep saying, "me and jesus"

come on....of the billions of people who read the bible, you're the only one who really knows what it means??? well....you and tupac anyway...

how do you get 9 from a comma???? why does a comma have to have some deep meaning....it's just a comma....

see? just commas man....

you need help....it's a sickness like any other....have you ever spoken to a psychiatrist??

and no, i promise i'm not elect.....
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 04:59 pm
Also, that comma probably wasn't even in the original version of the Bible; it's a book that's been translated and re-written over thousands of years, you really can't assume that the current punctuation is accurate.
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:01 pm
also blasphemy meaning "blast for me".....please....i highly doubt that the greek word is anything close to blasphemy........
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:07 pm
agrote wrote:
Also, that comma probably wasn't even in the original version of the Bible; it's a book that's been translated and re-written over thousands of years, you really can't assume that the current punctuation is accurate.

To me, the general mind let time have a role to where things would be translated to reveal a deep seated truth.
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:10 pm
Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri wrote:
also blasphemy meaning "blast for me".....please....i highly doubt that the greek word is anything close to blasphemy........

Then why did Jesus even mention "all sorts of blasphemies"? Obviously there is a difference there to blasphemy and that the blasphemy he was speaking on wasnt as the dictionary defines it.
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:23 pm
Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri wrote:
dude you are totally schitzophrenic....you have the classic signs....even your name gives you away....

dude...the rain thing with the trumpets playing...it was a hallucination....

you keep saying, "me and jesus"

come on....of the billions of people who read the bible, you're the only one who really knows what it means??? well....you and tupac anyway...

how do you get 9 from a comma???? why does a comma have to have some deep meaning....it's just a comma....

see? just commas man....

you need help....it's a sickness like any other....have you ever spoken to a psychiatrist??

and no, i promise i'm not elect.....

HAHAHA my name gives me away. Let me point out it's not just any comma...nope, it's the ones used in Jesus' sayings in the kjv. The general mind decoded things in the written gospel through me and for me to learn. Same with certain lyrics in Pac's tracks.

Anyway, the comma representing "9" represents the body of man in it.

Hint: "Destroy this temple,"

^^Notice that "Destroy this temple" part is aiming towards the comma? Well blasphemies that are being commanded represent "Destroy this temple" in meaning.

I'm just too deep. Maybe it was just for us 3 (Jesus, Pac, and me) to know a truth. After all it was "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up".

By the way, there is a decode for the semi colon (; ) in Jesus' sayings in the kjv which reveals a reading or communication transfer of some kind going on in the field about, say, the none elect person by the elect. The dot over the comma represents a council or a synagogue which you can call it. Beware because that going on in it will deviler somone that is elect up, as in, give any one elect away. It happened before on another message board.

So yeah, to anyone elect, becareful as to what you type to me because if I have to think to myself, "How did you know something you shouldn't have?", then I know you're elect in cahoots with somebody else elect in the field somewhere closely about my body. Plus read this (a significant number 9):

Mark 13
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

^^A testimony against who you are in cahoots with in the field if you're elect.

There are other decodes I could teach about but dont think anyone is interested on here. :wink:
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 04:23 pm
What was the original purpose of this thread?

You clearly have no capacity for debate, as you simply believe what you believe, and you dismiss any challenges with more of your beliefs, not with logic or evidence or anything like that. I suggest that the current punctuation of the bible may be completely different to what it was originally, and you simply state your belief that the general mind has made it all okay. What use is that piece of information to me, someone who does not believe in the general mind?

I'm just wondering what exactly you were expecting or intending with this thread.
0 Replies