Explain the existence of a universe (created or just there)

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 07:34 pm
Explain the existence of the universe. Created or just there?

This is what I think:

I think every thing in the universe represents nothingness (that's right, what's known to us as substance is actually nothingness just as well as space). Who's to say what nothingness is supposed to only look and be like? All things are possible to be what constitutes what nothingness is supposed to be like. I think the nothingness that is there without a beginning or an end is as the body to an unseen general mind that is as a general soul that has all knowledge of its body and can control any bit of it.

Since the general mind of the universe may control things already there to form into things it can not be God as defined by a dictionary nor can it be the God written about in any book used by any religion.

So it, as a mind and body (the universe), is just there without a beginning or an end and wasn't created though things it formed amongst itself are as something it wanted to form.

I think living beings have a soul (and I think the soul is the uttermost mind) that is as some sort of a division of the general soul. In other words, the general soul doesn't create new souls out of nowhere, no, it gives division to its own soul since it is unlimited.

Anyhow, I'm saying all this because of what I witnessed. I witnessed it begin raining once and the rain coming down made a complete rainless square that lined up PERFECT with the entire back yard and gate. How it was over was when it did finally start raining within the square which wasn't for a good while. Me, my bro, and a friend was in the yard at the time looking at it line up with the gate and looking into the sky. I even witnessed later cut out in a cloud a bird (looked like an eagle), a man (looked like a wizard with his arms both up), and a circle (reminded me of the sun but may have represented the spirit of the elect's being). Obviously something was communicating. Became more apparent when I received signals that would just come in me. Some of those signals corresponded to lyrics of Tupac's. Weird, huh? And that's just some of what I choose to reveal. Anyhow, the general mind I'm talking about controlled all that I know. F*ck what other people may think because I know what I witnessed.

The general mind of the universe could very well be what caused all of the dinos to die out from within. Could have been an inside 'disconnect the soul from the body' job that killed them all off. Nothing else make sense how they all died off. So would that happen to us ever? Can is what I'll say for now. And anything is possible. I think the general soul of the universe can definitely alter or transform any division of itself.

Somewhere out there it could be different parts of the universe that may be under different laws of nature. And I think every different part (including the one we notice of) may be set to collect itself amongst the other forming parts which makes it seem as if it is expanding.

Nothingness in it's first state prolly looked like everything evened out as if you were to grind everything that's together now all up. But the general mind had control over each infinite thing of nothingness (**infinite because you can continue to divide something into infinity, and whatever is making it up will exist so on and so forth), and prolly what happened ago was the general mind clustered and built from things already there and close to each other together however desired. That's why everything separated in space is something of nothingness gathered together. A rounded planet may look like it has an end to itself, but keep looking into space and you see more planets that make it not the end.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,876 • Replies: 32
No top replies

john-nyc

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 10:24 pm
Do you think the general mind has anybody to hang out with? Serious!
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:28 am
Re: Explain the existence of a universe (created or just the
Sign Related wrote:
Anyhow, I'm saying all this because of what I witnessed. I witnessed it begin raining once and the rain coming down made a complete rainless square that lined up PERFECT with the entire back yard and gate. How it was over was when it did finally start raining within the square which wasn't for a good while. Me, my bro, and a friend was in the yard at the time looking at it line up with the gate and looking into the sky. I even witnessed later cut out in a cloud a bird (looked like an eagle), a man (looked like a wizard with his arms both up), and a circle (reminded me of the sun but may have represented the spirit of the elect's being). Obviously something was communicating. Became more apparent when I received signals that would just come in me. Some of those signals corresponded to lyrics of Tupac's. Weird, huh? And that's just some of what I choose to reveal. Anyhow, the general mind I'm talking about controlled all that I know. F*ck what other people may think because I know what I witnessed.

I know you say F*ck what others may think, but I feel like nitpicking your 'revelation' because it seems to be the only evidence you have provided for your bizarre theory of the universe. The easiest part to dismiss is the Tupac lyrics - if you had ever listened to tupac before in your life, then I don't see any reason not to assume that his lyrics just popped into your head by coincidence. People have songs in their heads all the time, it comes with listening to music. So although there's a slim possibility that the 'general mind' was rapping to you, it seems most likely that you just had a tupac song rolling around in your head because you just bought his album, or something.

So now there's the rain thing and the cloud thing. Obviously clouds come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and it's easy to imagine them representing familiar things like faces, or sheep, or desk lamps, anything like that. But of course if the 'cut-outs' you saw were very very clear, and not merely ambiguously shaped holes in the clouds, then that's something else. How round was that circle? Would you say it was a perfect circle? Or more like a blob? In this case I can't really tell you whether you saw anything at all or whether you were just imagining these shapes. All I can really say about that is that I don't really see why the 'general mind' would draw little pictures in the clouds. And of course there's also the whole issue of whether mind can influence matter, but that's another thread really.

As for the rain, are you absolutely certain that it lined up exactly with the sides of your yard? And did it stay in this position for more than, say, 0.00001 seconds? If yes, then I don't know what to tell you. Technically it's possible for that to occur just by coincidence, if there was a yard-shaped hole in the rain-cloud, but if the holes were shaped like wizards and birds then that's different. Again though, I don't see why the 'general mind' would bother doing that, pulling off a few magic tricks, what's the point? It's like when religious people talk about miracles - why the hell would God go, "huzzah! kappow! I healed a blind man!"?? Similarly, why would the 'general mind' draw some doodles in the clouds, stop it raining in your garden, and rap a tupac song to you??
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:42 pm
agrote wrote:
So now there's the rain thing and the cloud thing. Obviously clouds come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and it's easy to imagine them representing familiar things like faces, or sheep, or desk lamps, anything like that. But of course if the 'cut-outs' you saw were very very clear, and not merely ambiguously shaped holes in the clouds, then that's something else. How round was that circle? Would you say it was a perfect circle? Or more like a blob? In this case I can't really tell you whether you saw anything at all or whether you were just imagining these shapes. All I can really say about that is that I don't really see why the 'general mind' would draw little pictures in the clouds. And of course there's also the whole issue of whether mind can influence matter, but that's another thread really.

As for the rain, are you absolutely certain that it lined up exactly with the sides of your yard? And did it stay in this position for more than, say, 0.00001 seconds? If yes, then I don't know what to tell you. Technically it's possible for that to occur just by coincidence, if there was a yard-shaped hole in the rain-cloud, but if the holes were shaped like wizards and birds then that's different. Again though, I don't see why the 'general mind' would bother doing that, pulling off a few magic tricks, what's the point? It's like when religious people talk about miracles - why the hell would God go, "huzzah! kappow! I healed a blind man!"?? Similarly, why would the 'general mind' draw some doodles in the clouds, stop it raining in your garden, and rap a tupac song to you??

The circle was perfect to a T. I remember wondering if it were possible that a satellite by the government could draw in the clouds. But the more I thought about it, naw, it couldn't have been a satellite that caused those perfectly distinct shapes in the cloud. That wizard looking man's arms that were up were even in length. Both sides of his body were evenly perfect. Oh yeah, at the same time there was this trumpet music playing from somewhere--someone(s) from the street behind the house I was in was playing that music. I saw the shapes from inside a solarium. I was age 24 at the time.

I've been wondering what do the shapes mean and so far the eagle represents a watching attention of some kind, the wizard looking man represents someone with powers, the circle represents the use of the sun (prolly the use of the field energy from a star such as the sun)/ some kind of circular spirit being. Well the elect (may explain later) have the spiritual ability to control energy in the field. And the signals that later came even taught me a lot about the elect.

Ever seen one of those drawings done from ago by man where the person has a sphere of light around their head? Possibly that represented the Son of man Jesus was talking about in the gospel books. Many people do not know what Jesus was talking about in the gospel books, but I realize he exposed the elect as being the ones playing as the made up God in parts of the bible because of their power to control the energy in the field they were born with.

The rainless square thing happened when I was 9 years old at the same house (back when there was no solarium). Looking up, the rain looking clouds were all even looking in the sky above. There were no planes or some UFO up there to make the rainless square. So the part that didn't seem to let rain down in the form of a square was there but obviously just not raining. Yet how the **** can it fall in the form of a perfect rainless square from way up there? The conditions would have to be that the air way up where wasn't blowing around either. Anyway, we could see the rain just hitting off the leaves of the trees in the surrounding yards. And you know some of the trees leaves hang over into the yard we were in, so some of those leaves were left untouched by the falling rain for that good period of time. Yes, more than a second. Don't know for how long exactly it lasted like it did, but it felt like it must have went like it did for 40 to 60 seconds. And sure the rain lined up and it were 3 of us that witnessed it though one of us had later died (my brother R.I.P. or L.I.P. {Live in paradise--said since everything that exists will continue to exist--and surely the soul may even to go on to work some other forming division within the body of the universe somewhere}). What the rainless square definitely means to me is that there is something out there among us that is more powerful than us.
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:38 pm
As for Tupac and the signal.

"Makaveli the Don Killuminai the 7 Day Theory" an album by Makaveli formally known as 2pac... It wasn't this album's lyrics the signal corresponded with. On its album cover though is a small square looking picture right by the drawing, just under the "y" of the word "theory". For some reason I would keep thinking the rainless square happening from ago would come to later have something to do with that picture on the album's cover and something that Jesus said in the gospel of the kjv (Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, watch). I think in the picture it's an alive Tupac at a time laying there with some guy standing by him. The guy standing by I think is Bush (the current president). "when you see black Jesus sitting across from Bush that's when all my thugs stand up."--Pac off some interview before he was shot again. In that same interview, before saying that one part, he did mention an if he makes it pass a week (or this next week). The thing is, is that it doesn't sound like he made it, listening to the tone of other ppl on Tupac Resurrection DVD talking. To make a long story short Pac's been revealing a people that are as two in his lyrics. The very people me and Jesus label as the elect.

The signals that came through me to where I could notice it came when I was 25 in 2003. By the way, rapper Biggy Smalls died on March 9th. And that's my birth day. Just throwing that out there. 9 became a very significant and symbolic number to me. It also symbolizes the "comma" to me the signal had me learn about which helped me decode Jesus' sayings in the gospel about the elect even further. The signal decoded certain words written in kjv such as "blasphemy". The blasphemy I was taught wasn't as the dictionary defines it. "Blasphemy" concerns a spiritual blasting in the field that can be produced by the elect. It's more like "blast-for-me". And their are different kinds of blasphemies.

No, the signal didn't rhyme it in my head. Well that's not what I meant by the signal sometimes corresponding with the lyrics. In 2003 I would just happen to be listening to a Tupac song from a CD I had on ("Until the end of time" I recall)...when the signal would come it would make me understand what exactly Tupac was talking about in his lyrics. The signal wasn't in words, but it would cause my focus to go to lyrics of Pac's playing and inform me what Pac was getting at from a coded meaning. It was as if the lyrics were becoming decoded as I'd listen. I could feel my mind become altered each time the signal would come. Sometimes I wasn't playing lyrics and the signal would just come and inform me as to a truth about either what was happening, what I've become with it coming through me (I learned I become as the General of the 3rd Day drew. 3rd because there were two other Generals of Days that drew before me who I was made aware of. Those two were who I've come to know of as Jesus and Tupac. Hey, I'm just dishing you what the general mind had me learn), about the elect (which became backed with what Jesus and Tupac were getting at). When truths became backed up with noticeable facts I knew something was up. It's deep.

To make this as short as possible, there are these people among us that you can label the "elect". I'm not elect by the way. My parents are though. Anyway, the elect have certain talents they can perform in controlling energy in the field. Anyhow, they are as a secret society. And they seem to stick together like a gang would. They were up to evil during the period of the signals that came through me. They seemed to be mad at me and malicious toward my person for no reason. Hell, I'm innocent. It became obvious to me that the signals they somehow knew about and didn't like. I think there mind's eye would become moved from me and they in whole would become controlled by the general mind to there disliking. The signals were teaching me about them very well. The evil was to the point I was being violated by them. I was being poisoned by my parents who are elect. Things I'd use were being sabotaged to harm me. The elect even gone as far as to tamper with things they knew I'd buy at the store. Those elect working at store check out lanes would even give me bags with something in it that caused it to smell very bad. Whatever it was they even would put it already on things they knew I would come buy as if they were monitoring what I'd get usually. They tried to intimidate me from getting a blood test. Bad news is the place I went to get the blood test had someone there who wasn't even a real doctor. Let's just say I lost my money. No wonder why they were acting weird to me when I went to get the results.

I think the elect hate the truth because they want to keep old lies kept in religion going and prospering. I used to believe in that made up God and used to be a Christian until I learned the truth about the elect in what they could do with their powers and were doing with them.

Jesus was the subject of the elect's watch. In the gospel I could see how they were f*cking with Jesus. Pac must have been the subject of the elect's watch too. And I know for sure I'm the subject of their watch.

"And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch"--Jesus. I hate them watching what I do with their mind's eye in the field about. That field energy can inflict hurt. John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

^That comma right on the end by "Destroy this temple," represents the body of man being spiritually blasted against by the elect. The "three days I will raise it up" part didnt = Jesus rising from the dead in 3 days (though the elect realizing it didnt mean that made sure of it being so by planting a lie--This is were their Lord comes in at because their Lord is their lie and it's themselves). So what did "in three days I will raise it up" mean? "It" came to represent "in truth" when decoded. The trick is in time. In time the original text would be translated to english. Remember the part were Jesus said, "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:"? Literally implying time would play a big role. Oh yeah, and "for ye know not when the time is". In time things would be revealed by the general mind.
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:17 pm
john/nyc wrote:

It's alone to divide itself (soul and body) however it wants to. Basically we are those of it it hangs out with/as.
0 Replies

john-nyc

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 05:13 pm
Sign Related wrote:
john/nyc wrote:

It's alone to divide itself (soul and body) however it wants to. Basically we are those of it it hangs out with/as.

The part of the General Mind (GM) that we are: part of the GM's body or part of GM's mind?
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 05:26 pm
Your life's just one big adventure isn't it, you see significance in absolutely everything, that must be heaps of fun.

Sign Related wrote:
Well the elect (may explain later) have the spiritual ability to control energy in the field.

As soon as I hear people using the word 'energy' like that an alarm bell goes off in my head and I think, "hang on a minute, what the hell does that mean?" What do you mean by energy? And what field? Please explain...

I'm gonna leave it at that actually for now. It's late, and you've given me a lot to respond to, so I'll never say everything I want to say at once, I'll maybe continue tommorrow. But please explain the energy field stuff as precisely as you can.
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 07:06 pm
john/nyc wrote:
Sign Related wrote:
john/nyc wrote:

The part of the General Mind (GM) that we are: part of the GM's body or part of GM's mind?

Well its mind is also apart of its boby surely. So both, if you want to look at it in that sense to show a 'distinction'.
0 Replies

Lordregent52

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 07:09 pm
Personally, I think you're paranoid. However, since you have essentially created a religion, my policy requires that I be tolerant and respect the possiblity that you may be right. As long as you don't violate anyone's rights in doing so, you may go ahead and practice this religion as you see fit. Just don't go killing people or anything because you assume they're Elect.
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 08:40 pm
agrote wrote:
Your life's just one big adventure isn't it, you see significance in absolutely everything, that must be heaps of fun.

Sign Related wrote:
Well the elect (may explain later) have the spiritual ability to control energy in the field.

As soon as I hear people using the word 'energy' like that an alarm bell goes off in my head and I think, "hang on a minute, what the hell does that mean?" What do you mean by energy? And what field? Please explain...

I'm gonna leave it at that actually for now. It's late, and you've given me a lot to respond to, so I'll never say everything I want to say at once, I'll maybe continue tommorrow. But please explain the energy field stuff as precisely as you can.

agrote wrote:

Sign Related wrote:

Think about the field of the sun/produced by the sun... It's going through the earth and grasps it to go in a revolving orbit. It's a natural energy all about here where we are where some of it can be controlled by a certain person's mind. In some places there is more energy present (particularly by things using electricity).

The feild (which I learned is heaven and the elect's second-like body) this concerns is concerning the meaning of the term "electro-magnatic"/ electro-magnetic theory of light.

Electro-magnetic \E*lec`tro-mag*net"ic\, a. Of, Pertaining to, or produced by, magnetism which is developed by the passage of an electric current.

And this energy outside of their human bodies can be controlled by their mind's eye.

John 12

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

^^Can it be seen from here that Jesus indeed knew about certain people amongst?

The elect are each as two with a mind's eye capable of doing certian 'things' that one could call talents. They can watch with it, create controlled dreams with it (this they can induce in another person's mind to where they will have that dream), communicate with it (telepathy), cause a form of mind control with it (yet the person can catch themselves as if they are being forced to where the control is rendered useless), cause force or pressure with it, draw enough energy to inflict hurt upon another's brain with it, cause spiritual feelings of what they created or are feeling to be felt by others with it, cause the air to produce an odor of some kind, cause the skin to feel as if tiny things are bitting it with it (I think this is only aided after consuming electrolytes--Something they may try putting in your food first), cause dust of some kind (prolly concerning electrolytes) to draw to a person's body to cause swalling irritation with it, and cause the field to go into a friction against the body to cause a burning sensation that can cause mild irritation/inflamation with it.

^^That's when they control it to go upon somebody. And I experienced all of that.

The mind's eye's heavenly field body the elect can regenerate. Jesus pointed out the regeneration in the gospel but still people dont know what he was talking about prolly cause they have yet to experience what the elect can do to them by using the energy in the field with their mind's eye that is what spiritual is.

Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

So it's the Son of man the elect regenerates to go wheresoever and do who knows what since they have a number of talents they can perform with their power. And that is what spiritual power truely is. And yes the elect can follow a person around with their regeneration.

This soul of their's that allows them to control energy of the field is labeled the devil by me and Jesus.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

^^Jesus said that. They don't abode in the truth so they made up a creation myth concerning a made up God to do what? To control even more. Bad enough they try to influence people there is their made up God by causing all sorts of spiritual feelings to come upon a person. There is no place called Hell but they themselves can be as hell to a person. And when their human body dies they still remain as if trapped in this realm in thier angel/actual God state since God is a Spirit and nothing more and nothing less.

Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
0 Replies

john-nyc

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 08:44 pm
Have you ever heard of Professor Irwin Corey?
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 09:07 pm
john/nyc wrote:

Nope. What's he a professor of?
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:53 pm
Sign Related wrote:
The elect are each as two with a mind's eye capable of doing certian 'things' that one could call talents. They can watch with it, create controlled dreams with it (this they can induce in another person's mind to where they will have that dream), communicate with it (telepathy), cause a form of mind control with it (yet the person can catch themselves as if they are being forced to where the control is rendered useless), cause force or pressure with it, draw enough energy to inflict hurt upon another's brain with it, cause spiritual feelings of what they created or are feeling to be felt by others with it, cause the air to produce an odor of some kind, cause the skin to feel as if tiny things are bitting it with it (I think this is only aided after consuming electrolytes--Something they may try putting in your food first), cause dust of some kind (prolly concerning electrolytes) to draw to a person's body to cause swalling irritation with it, and cause the field to go into a friction against the body to cause a burning sensation that can cause mild irritation/inflamation with it.

SignR, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but its nice to see your ideas in this forum. It gives others a vantage point to realize that my ravings are lucid by comparison. :wink: One question I have is the frequency with which you enjoy marijuana, acid, mushrooms, or other organic substances that help some people see the world so much more clearly?

Ok, now for that part you didn't see coming. Suppose for a second there are other habitable planets. If our universe is almost 14 billions years old and our solar system a mere 4.5 billion years old then there could be habitable planets that are now 6 billion years old that were able to produce an as of yet unbroken evolutionary chain. Where would our species be if we were able to evolve for another 1.5 billion years ? Could our evolutionary chain produce a species with the ability to use mental powers to interact with the energy that exists inside all matter? They say we use very little of our brain and that our neural network is still partially a mystery. Who knows what would happen even 100 million years from now or 250 million years from now if by some miracle we can learn as a species how to get along and provide for the self-preservation of our evolutionary chain ?
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 04:23 am
Sign Related wrote:
Think about the field of the sun/produced by the sun... It's going through the earth and grasps it to go in a revolving orbit. It's a natural energy all about here where we are where some of it can be controlled by a certain person's mind. In some places there is more energy present (particularly by things using electricity).

Nope, I'm afraid that hasn't improved my understanding of whatever the hell you're talking about. You're throwing a lot of information at me, but where is it coming from? What makes you say all of these things? Is it in a Tupac song? Laughing

No but seriously, I know the idea of having to back up absolutely everything you say isn't very appealing, but until you can provide some sort of non-anecdotal evidence for all these things, nobody is ever going to take you seriously. You're sounding more like a paranoid schizophrenic than a prophet or philosopher.

nipok wrote:
It gives others a vantage point to realize that my ravings are lucid by comparison.

Yes you're absolutely right. You're fat, but he's fatter, so stand next to him. You seem like a completely normal person now. Razz
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:33 am
agrote wrote:
No but seriously, I know the idea of having to back up absolutely everything you say isn't very appealing, but until you can provide some sort of non-anecdotal evidence for all these things, nobody is ever going to take you seriously.

I don't know about that, the Bible tells us the someone rose from the dead after being crucified, and a lot of people take that seriously.

agrote wrote:
You're sounding more like a paranoid schizophrenic than a prophet or philosopher.

Surprisingly, it may be *because* of all the physical evidence sited that his viewpoint doesn't seem more prophetic and believable. I think in order to build a good religion you need to leave a lot of specific evidence out so that people can fill in the gaps with their own imaginations. Let other minds do the work for you Smile
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 01:10 pm
rosborne979 wrote:
agrote wrote:
No but seriously, I know the idea of having to back up absolutely everything you say isn't very appealing, but until you can provide some sort of non-anecdotal evidence for all these things, nobody is ever going to take you seriously.

I don't know about that, the Bible tells us the someone rose from the dead after being crucified, and a lot of people take that seriously.

That's true. Okay let's change that to "...I am never going to take you seriously." Smile

I can't be bothered to actually go back and edit the post, so I'll just draw Sign Related's attention to this post by typing the following in bold:

Please read this post Sign Related.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 01:22 pm
agrote wrote:
That's true. Okay let's change that to "...I am never going to take you seriously." Smile

Ok, cool. That I can believe Smile
0 Replies

john-nyc

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 05:20 pm
Sign Related wrote:
john/nyc wrote:

Nope. What's he a professor of?

SignR,

It was a wise guy question and in poor taste.

There are alot of people here that are confused about what you are trying to say. Prof. Irwin Corey was a comedian who specialized in giving confusing lectures that sounded like they meant something, but they didn't. I apologize.

Here is a serious question: have you ever heard of Gaia? If not go here:

http://www.oceansonline.com/gaiaho.htm
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 05:40 pm
have you ever heard of schitzophrenia??
0 Replies