8

Do True Bisexuals Exist?

celebritydiscodave

0  
Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:43 am
@maxdancona,
How old do you consider that a female requires to be to be considered a women now, as that age seems to be forever increasing? Some, a minority, still consider themselves young girls at the advanced age of twenty five. Surely, much over twelve years is entering middle age for being a girl. Sexually I`m only attracted to young adults, 18 to 25 ish, it`s not something which one has any say over. It does n`t follow, there exists the misconception, that I find them all attractive of these years, perhaps one in every hundred, they have to be truly outstanding. I think my being attracted younger has a lot to say for my being younger, I`m gaining new physical world records in my sixties. At the same time, neither am I going blind.
I have never considered love to be inclusive of anything sexual. I would think of this area in terms of either romantic love or purely erotic love. Genuine love/love is not in my view of itself in any way at all sexual.

Mark Steven

2  
Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2017 04:18 pm
I'm a bisexual male. I definitely prefer women, but I do occasionally enjoy sex with men.

champ91

1  
Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2017 03:15 am
@FoxEmerson,
There are scientifically based statements that all people are bisexual indeed, and the roles of men and women were divided through the evolution, and that we started to think that we are attracted only to the opposite sex because of these acquired social norms.

1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2017 09:27 am
@champ91,
There are scientifically based statements that all people are bisexual indeed, and the roles of men and women were divided through the evolution

No there aren't. You are grossly misusing the word "scientifically" which implies it is testable and based on objective facts.

There are politically, and ideologically based statements that all people are bisexual. These are 21st century people with a political viewpoint selecting, or inventing, facts to fit the narrative they want to tell.

Used2bgood

1  
Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 12:34 pm
@maxdancona,
I consider myself bi-sexual because I love to lick both sexes when they're coupling as in a FMF or MFM setting. I don't have or seek out sex or relationships with men, only during sex with a female as stated above. There is no love involved unless it is my wife that is the 'F' above.