writing ( 11 )

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2004 01:32 am
For many years, the pork industry has been aggressively touting its products as "the other white meat".The effort isn't a thinly veiled attempt to convince Americans that the old MacDonlad has a lower-fat choices in their rooster than the other cluck option.

The advertisement of National Pork Industry producers said that because of the farmers raising leaner hogs.It also said that a skinless chicken's breast has a lower-fat content ,but listed eight pork cuts with lower-fat choices.

"pork cuts has a lower-fat content than other chickens", a family physician at (....) medical in(....) said this ." so,yes, pork cuts can be considered as "the other white meat,"he said."I would recommend pork cuts because it has a lower-fat and less cholestrol, one serving meat per day for a dieter", said the physician.

A registered dietition at (....) cardiac rehabilitation programm said:"pork cuts tend to have a higher-fat content".

" Anything from the loin- such as a tenderloin or a sirloin - is going to be a lower-fat content and anything from the ribs and other side parts is going to have a higher-fat content",she said ."The ham also has a lower-fat content, but it tends to contain a higher mount of calsium due to the curing",she said.

"A skinless chicken's breast has a lower-fat part but not the chicken's thigh.So if we compare the pork cuts to chickens meat we can say that their claim is somhow valid",the dietition said.

( Note: this excerpt from a journal and it is meant for writing exercise)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 555 • Replies: 3
No top replies

navigator

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2004 01:38 am
Writing makes me nervouse and causes a migraine.You have to figure out by yourself ( on your own self) what to do.I wish that I had a big imagination full of vocabulary and expressions to pick whatever I need during my writing and speaking. I wish I was like you guys.That would be cool. Sad
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2004 01:40 am
And yes,I need you to step in Debra because I like your style.I wasn't kidding a bout your kindness in giving others Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 01:16 pm
Hello..
0 Replies