Trojan Virus

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2016 04:10 am
How do i get rid of trojan virus and make sure that i am aware to keep it at a distance from my system?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 789 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ulinka

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2016 09:36 am
@namantech,
i had this problem, i installed new windows
0 Replies

trover

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 01:42 am
@namantech,
I will offer some ideas but do not want to get too involved with teaching. Firstly, you Should have an antivirus installed and, if it's doing it's job, it should have stopped this, IF it's kept Updated! Several Good FREE ones if paying is a problem: Panda, AVG, etc. Restart the computer in Safe Mode. Then run any anti-virus and any anti-malware/anti-spyware program you may have on it, deleting/removing anything found. Maybe, one of those will catch it. Restart it, this time, in Safe Mode WITH networking and try to download "rkill"(to Stop trojan program; does NOT remove it), install it and Run it. Then, download Norton Power Eraser,install and Run. Then, download "tdsskiller", install and Run it. If one of these will not download, go to the next one. If That one Runs, go back to the one you skipped and use it then. When all done, then and ONLY then, restart computer normally and RE-RUN All of them to be sure it's gone. If you can download now without Trojan stopping you, download/install at least one of these (also, FREE): Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Super Antispyware, Spybot-Search and Destroy, CCleaner, for FUTURE and Run at least Once a week. Hope that helps. Lots of trouble but worth it if it's Gone. Remember that IF you had the proper programs in place BEFORE this happened, it would NOT have! Good Luck!
0 Replies