How to stop prostitution

cicerone imposter

Sun 16 Jun, 2019 10:00 pm
@NightFlirt,
The oldest profession has lasted the longest of any profession.
maxdancona

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 07:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The oldest profession has lasted the longest of any profession.

Farming?
Walter Hinteler

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 07:50 am
@maxdancona,
Before WWI, the claim to be the oldest profession was made on behalf of farmers, cattle drovers, horticulturalists, barbers, engineers, landscape gardeners, the military, doctors, nurses, teachers, priests, lay preachers and even lawyers.(Sources for all at wikipedia)

"Joshua son of Nun sent two spies out from Shittim secretly with orders to reconnoitre the country. The two men came to Jericho and went to the house of a prostitute named Rahab..."
Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_second_oldest_profession][b]World's second oldest profession[/b]
cicerone imposter

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 09:49 am
@maxdancona,
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrVk.kztgddBnoApgAPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByM3V1YTVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20110712070624AAuOWjt
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 09:58 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

"Joshua son of Nun sent two spies out from Shittim secretly with orders to reconnoitre the country. The two men came to Jericho and went to the house of a prostitute named Rahab..."
Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_second_oldest_profession][b]World's second oldest profession[/b]

If you are going to go by the Bible, the oldest profession was gardening.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 17 Jun, 2019 10:07 am
@maxdancona,
Besides fruit theft, snake training and, at first place, mechanical cloning.
0 Replies

NightFlirt

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:03 pm
@peacecrusader888,
I don't think of what I do as prostitution. I think of it as being a rentible girlfriend. If I'm dating someone you had damn well believe that he's giving me some spending cash or I'm cutting him off until he sees the error of his ways and learns to treat me like a princess.
maxdancona

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:07 pm
@NightFlirt,
You and I have a very different idea of what dating means.
0 Replies

chai2

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 06:46 pm
@NightFlirt,
NightFlirt wrote:

I don't think of what I do as prostitution. I think of it as being a rentible girlfriend. If I'm dating someone you had damn well believe that he's giving me some spending cash or I'm cutting him off until he sees the error of his ways and learns to treat me like a princess.

And what does "treating you like a princess" entail, specifically?

Is your idea of a date just having sex with someone?

Serious questions.
0 Replies

knaivete

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 11:19 pm
@NightFlirt,
Quote:
I don't think of what I do as prostitution. I think of it as being a rentible girlfriend.

I hope I don't get behind in the rent.

But it wont matter much because we are coming up the the middle of the year when world war three begins according to our esteemed correspondent peace crusader rabbit.

0 Replies

maxdog

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 07:46 pm
Prostitution should be there legally for those that have a problem to have a partner. It should be also with the concern of the worker and certified by the goverment.
roger

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 09:08 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Prostitution should be there legally for those that have a problem to have a partner. It should be also with the concern of the worker and certified by the goverment.

Want to stop prostitution dead in its tracks? Get the government involved.
maxdog

Wed 31 Jul, 2019 02:43 am
@roger,
I meant not to stop it
0 Replies