PREGNANCY?

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 09:39 am
I have not had a period for almost two years now due to an eating disorder. I am in recovery and doing good however my body weight is still low and I still have not regained my periods. I had unprotected sex 3 days ago. I did not think I had anything to worry about due to no period. However, I am having low back pain and thick white discharge as well as being extremely turned on. Could pregnancy be a possibility here or could it just be my body reacting to being sexually active again?

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2016 09:45 am
@ashley1103,
Hard to say, and it's too soon for a test.

If you like, buy a pregnancy test (a home kit) and follow its instructions to the letter. Usually that means waiting for 2 weeks after an expected period, so you may need to contact your physician and ask what the heck that means in your case. A home test is probably moot but if it'll give you peace of mind, they are cheap and easy to use.

I would also take that opportunity to ask about birth control and safer sex practices. Even if you don't get a period, you can still get an STD. Please take care of your health in this as in all areas.
0 Replies