Allah - the true God?

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 04:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh please, I know you don't believe there is a god but at least get the emergence of Homo sapiens right.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2016 03:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Actually God has been around alot longer then 2000 years, just in different forms. But you know that already. The modern God of the "Book" is a compilation of stories dating back farther then Mesopotamian times. Even the Hebrew religion may have some foundation in Egyption mythology.
Religion is a creation of man to explain the existence of natural occurances like lightning, earthquakes, floods, droughts and volcanoes. As writing became a learned skill, those susperstitions were written down, and through oral storytelling, evolved over hundreds and thousands of years.
Why does religion challenge science so much then? Cuz they know this to be true, and to bury that realization, the science deniers come out in droves. It happened in Galileo's day, and still today.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2016 04:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
As stated in Romans 14:11, "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

This Romans 14:11 is the same as Isaiah 45:23 and Philippians 2:10-11.

0 Replies

MSIP

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 05:18 am
@peacecrusader888,
Allah said in Qur'an " This last message(Qur'an ) is in my safety " . Allah fulfill his promise as there is not any change in Qur'an . It's same all around the world . It proves that Allah has power !He is every where ' He can see ' !
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 05:33 am
@MSIP,
Do you know what omnipresent means? Omnipresent means being present everywhere at the same time. That means the true God is present in all His creations. He is in me, in you, in everyone. He lives in our heart. FYI, Satan lives in our heart also. Do you believe that Satan lives in us also?
MSIP

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 09:13 am
@peacecrusader888,
what you want to prove ?
neologist

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 11:00 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
Do you know what omnipresent means? Omnipresent means being present everywhere at the same time. That means the true God is present in all His creations. He is in me, in you, in everyone. He lives in our heart. FYI, Satan lives in our heart also. Do you believe that Satan lives in us also?
Please provide scriptural evidence or admit this is only your opinion.
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 07:57 pm
@neologist,
I heard from the spirit of Ama said that in our heart, God and Satan live. Benigno Santos was startled when he heard this--Satan living in us also. Ama said that the soul reminds the physical body that a thing is wrong. But the physical body does it. Why? Because it is soil and uncleanliness is what is sought. So God moves away. On Judgment Day, the soul will receive judgment whether it will live forever with God in Heaven or with the Devil in Hell. In Hell, who is blamed for the soul's sufferings? Isn't it the physical body? So we have to take care of our soul.
MSIP

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 11:15 am
@peacecrusader888,
yes Satan also is in our heart because God gave him power And soul is a Thing "
peacecrusader888

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 07:23 pm
@MSIP,
And the true God is the one who put them there. That is why, He said in Mark 10:9, "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." One of the Ten Commandments, "Thou shalt not kill." (Exodus 20:13)
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 07:30 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Since you did not provide scriptural evidence, I rest my case.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 07:34 pm
@MSIP,
Quote:
what you want to prove ?

Jesus said in John 16:13, "and he (the Spirit of truth) will show you things to come." "Things to come" meaning to prophesy. So the Spirit of truth will prophesy.
MSIP

Reply Mon 16 May, 2016 05:48 am
@peacecrusader888,
"the spirit of truth " used for whose ?
0 Replies