I have so much love obsessions. What should i do?

Jimmy80

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2016 11:18 am
My mind is full of thoughts and fantasies about the girls that i love, actually obsessed in them, Especially celebrity girls. I don't exactly need to say their name here but maybe it would help you understand my feelings better. Emma Watson, Avril Lavigne, Amy Winehouse, etc. I think about them everyday, some times every single minute! I also switch between them over weeks or months and start focusing my mind on one of them. I've been thinking about Emma Watson none-stop. Everyday, every minute, i was imagining hugging and kissing her and other stuff. Since i didn't have her Email or phone number, I tried hard to get replies from her on Twitter but didn't get a single one. Either she didn't notice or she was just ignoring, it made me so angry and sad. I was even thinking about hacking her account and let her know that i need to talk to her. It took me a lot of time to lose the heat and chill out about her. However i am still trying. It's a while that I started it with Amy Winehouse. She died years ago at young age, but i think about her everyday and imagining hugging and kissing her. I even think about digging her grave! I just want to find a girl exactly look like her and style her in Amy's way. These imaginations are making me insane. Some times i feel I'm losing the concentration on my life. In a negative point of view, I call them 'obsessions' or 'mental complexes', in a positive way, i call them 'targets'. So what should i do? How should i solve this? Should i suppress my feelings and try to forget about them, or go for them and turn all of those imaginations into reality?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,314 • Replies: 3

ehBeth

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2016 11:31 am
@Jimmy80,
Have you talked to your doctor about these thoughts?
0 Replies

Kaseykburns

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2016 04:29 pm
@Jimmy80,
I suggest you do not turn those fanciest into reality, these human beings have no clue you exist. I am sure you would find someone out there as perfect as you perceive these women to be of you just let them go.
0 Replies

Jean Yu

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2017 04:33 pm
@Jimmy80,
You have obsessive compulsive disorder it sounds like to me, only with a focus on the obsession and not the compulsion. You need to get therapy to figure out why you are doing this and then it will go away. But don't delay. This will drive you crazy and control your life if you don't try to fix it. And make sure you get a good therapist, one who specializes in OCD. It's important that you get someone who knows what they're doing.
0 Replies