What do I write to answer a Civil Summons on a No-Contact Order for Stalking

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 05:16 pm
I have been accused of stalking a 12 year old girl since the beginning of the school year by following her from bus stop to her drive way, watching her play at a friends house, watching her at school, throwing out roofing tacks in their driveway, sitting at their drive way and looking at their house, mother afraid I may take her from the bus stop. I deni all these allegations.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,677 • Replies: 8
No top replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 05:18 pm
@becktoy4,
Stop doing that. Don't go to her school. How old are you? Are you a student at that school?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 05:22 pm
@becktoy4,
Whether you are innocent or guilty, get as far away from her as possible and stay away, permanently.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 05:38 pm
@becktoy4,
You need a good lawyer, and right now. This could affect the rest of your life, and it is not a do-it-yourself project.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 05:50 pm
I think this is a bit. If not... take a stroll to the edge of the cliff and walk off in a casual fashion. Just sayin.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 09:45 pm
@becktoy4,
This site isn't the place to get that kind of help. You need to get professional legal advice.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 10:57 pm
@becktoy4,
becktoy4 wrote:

I have been accused of stalking a 12 year old girl since the beginning of the school year by following her from bus stop to her drive way, watching her play at a friends house, watching her at school, throwing out roofing tacks in their driveway, sitting at their drive way and looking at their house, mother afraid I may take her from the bus stop. I deni all these allegations.
Plead insanity and prove misera est servitas.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 06:23 am
@becktoy4,
This is a legal matter, for which you need an attorney.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 08:04 am
@becktoy4,
Everyone is right no matter how you do it you need to get a lawyer at once.

Your whole future is on the line in this matter.

No one need a restraining order concerning a 12 years old girl on their record.

Oh and do keep away from this girl as if she was deadly poison because in regard to your future that is what she had become.
0 Replies