Movie Gets Satan's Official Seal of Approval!

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 06:36 pm
Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'

Quote:
The Satanic Temple has just given the movie an official sanction, declaring it as a "transformative Satanic experience." In celebration, the group will be launching premiere screenings of "The Witch" beginning in New York City on February 10 that will include interactive performances and ritualized pronouncements of a "new Satanic era."

Are you sold?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 944 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Kolyo

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 07:18 pm
So how does this work? I assume the moviegoer is pledging his soul to Satan by attending. Does the theater then pay out large sums of money to attendees in order to buy their souls? Or are we supposed to appreciate the show so much that the show itself is our payment?

Will this movie be playing at Wrigley Field? and if so can I bring in a goat to sacrifice?
mark noble

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 08:33 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm not watching any movie because it is stamped-worthy by a cultural group.
I'll read the reviews and judge it from that.
Nothing against COS either.
They don't perform sacrifices, drink blood, induce torture, etc - They are Luciferians and percieve said angel (Lucifer) as a preferable deity to Christ.
Does it matter?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 10:25 am
@Kolyo,
You get a free small popcorn and soda when you sign away your soul to the Devil.
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Mon 23 May, 2016 03:59 am
Wow...

"C'mon over to the Dark Side... We have cookies..."
0 Replies