Everyday.........

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 04:33 pm
.......I sit here, everyday I wait, everyday I wonder, everyday I hate. Why do I sit alone? Why do I sit and wait? Why do I sit and wonder?What is it that I hate? I hate the fact that your not here, and that you never try. I hate that you say you love me, but then you make me cry. I hate that i'm still here, afraid of what I might lose. I hate that I let myself be someone, someone you can use! We all have our weak spots, and you sure are mine, but I can't do a god damn thing, I have to bide my time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 738 • Replies: 11
No top replies

annifa

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 04:49 pm
ooh.

That's rather on the depressing side, old bean. Do you have unresolved issues? Perhaps one should steer clear of you til you have overcome said issues.

I say, i do appear to be communicating my meaning in a rather pompous manner would you not agree? Perhaps I think i must still be on the 'can we talk?' thread?.. or maybe all this tip-tap-typing has gone to my head and made me slightly insane. hum.

Anyway, I'll try to write 'normally' now. SUFP i think your writing is very good (tis nice to know us youngens still have some semblance of imagination.. and thoughts.. and things like that)..

oh it's no use i just can't dooo sensible.. until we meet again i will be partying most happily.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 05:15 pm
LOL annifa!!! This poem was strictly just an imagination piece, nothing so far like this is going on in my life.....hmmm maybe it's a sign....I should be more careful....

Thanks annifa!!!
0 Replies

DC DarkAngel89

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 10:33 pm
I liked this poem, I liked it how it was like you were thinking the whole time. good job, another great work of art!
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:05 pm
Everyday.......... is a winding road
i get a little bit closer
Everyday is a faded sign
i get a little bit closer to feeling fine..

Sheryl Crow(e?) styleeeee.. lalalalalala
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:08 pm
Speaking of which, I seem to remember (correct me if I'm wrong) that on another thread you said you play a musical instrument, SUFP. Have you tried putting any of this to music?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 03:33 pm
Yes, I play guitar, but no, havn't put it to music yet. Wasn't sure if it was worthy of it or not.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 03:34 pm
go for it
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 03:35 pm
The words are emotive so they'd probably go well to music.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 05:15 pm
Ok fortune, because you seem to know what you're talkin' about. What kind of music in your opinion should it be? Ballad? Soft rock? Fast rock? Country? Metal?...lol...
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 05:27 pm
Me? Expert? No way, no how! I just knows what I likes. Smile

Having said that, I was kinda thinking along the lines of Jewel's older stuff, but whatever suits your style.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 05:32 pm
Cool. If I had to classify my song writing/music I would like it to sound like folk rock.
0 Replies