0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 03:30 am
So, you'd rate it 'two humps'?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 07:46 am
Mr. Stillwater
Mr. Stillwater, you old Dromedary lover, I wish I thought of that. Actually, I would give the film five humps.

BBB Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 09:21 am
Was it a golf ball that upset the camel?
Could it have been this man's golf ball that upset the mama camel?
---BBB

US man golfs his way across Mongolia

A man from the US state of New Hampshire has played a round of golf - using Mongolia as his course.

Andre Tolme completed the vast 18-hole course he mapped out across the country in 12,170 shots.

He left the US in May with the goal of walking 1,300 miles across Mongolia, golfing all the way. He got the idea during a two-week trip he made there in September 2001.

Tolme, who is an adventurer and an avid golfer, fell in love with the country and decided to fuse his two passions into one project: "Golf Mongolia."

He said: "You can play golf anywhere. And now I know you can play across an entire country."

Tolme added: "Some days were really wonderful, and other days, I put myself through hardship. But now I know every step of the countryside from east to west. I know the terrain and the weather.

"I can identify sheep dung, cow dung and camel dung. I know which places have more yaks than cows and which places have more cows than yaks. Those experiences are what I'll carry with me."

The 35-year-old civil engineer completed the first nine holes in the summer of 2003, spent the winter in Russia and polished off the last nine over the last two months, says the Concord Monitor.

Tolme said he has plans to write a book about his Mongolian golfing experience and said he has a few other ideas that might top Golf Mongolia.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 07:30 pm
cool Smile
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:42 am
Yeah, 'Surf Mongolia' would knock 'em dead.
0 Replies