Individual Master File.

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 03:15 pm
Who got one?
Does anyone know what it is?

I have read that there is actually no law that says you have to pay income tax. Exceptions: you sell alcohol, tobacco or firearms. If you don't government is enforcing a law that doesn't exist.

I am seriously suspecting that a lot of legal mumbo-jumbo needs to dealt with for that to happen.

Can anyone spill some light on this? Is this an urban legend? Is this real? how do you do that? What are the consequences? I want to know everything. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,174 • Replies: 5
No top replies

suka75038

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2004 07:46 pm
Guys, don't be quiet, somebody say something
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 05:20 pm
It's a myth. The idea is usually predicated on the concept that the 16th Amendment to the US Constitution was not lawfully passed.

Title 26, Subtitle A, Chapter 1, Subchapter A, Part I is the law that levies the income tax on individuals and defines those who are exempt from paying.
0 Replies

suka75038

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 08:47 pm
Does anyone know what Individual Master File is?
0 Replies

IRS GUY

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 11:28 pm
Individual Master File
The IRS maintains records on individuals called their Individual Master File. Do you want to see yours? A FOIA request to your districts Disclosure Officer will get it. Ask for the Transcript Specific version, it has the most info in it.Then use the 6209 Decode Manual to read it. You wont believe what you find.......
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 08:55 am
Quote:
You wont believe what you find.......

You have me intrigued, but I'm too busy to fool around with this now...how extensive are the files?
0 Replies