Steelers-Bengals last night

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2016 11:53 am
http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/article/Heart-wrenching-story-of-Bengals-Steelers-as-told-6749163.php
If you fell asleep early or opted to go out on the town instead of watch the end of last night's Pittsburgh Steelers-Cincinnati Bengals AFC wild-card game, then you made a poor decision with your life.
Luckily, we've recapped the crazy game for you in Twitter videos thanks to Twitter user MarcusD.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,618 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2016 11:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
Bengals blew the game on pure stupidity.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 05:23 am
@Blickers,
A W is a W.
Blickers

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 08:05 am
@edgarblythe,
Steelers fan, huh? Bengals were in the driver's seat then two stupid penalties gave you an easy game winning field goal. Two stupid players blew a playoff win for the Bengals. It's all over the news.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 09:37 am
@Blickers,
The Bengals were no more deserving than the Steelers. They got what they earned, in the end. Being stupid is as much a factor as throwing touchdowns and you reap what you sow.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 09:39 am
@edgarblythe,
I stayed up as it was an interesting game - although not technically a fan of either team - just enjoyed watching the game.

Bengals deserved to lose. Just plain old stupid lost the game. I am not unhappy as I detest stupid mean idiot moves.

Opinion - Bengals lost - steelers did not win. Not to knock the steelers, just what happened.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 09:55 am
@Linkat,
You are allowed an opinion.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 11:07 am
@Linkat,
I have no rooting interest in either team, but I was mildly tilting toward the Bengals because they had to enter the playoffs with a young, second-string QB at the helm. That made them an underdog worth cheering for, I thought.

Then those two stupid penalties when the Bengals were ahead with only seconds on the clock blew the game. I also remember one of the penalty makers, "Pacman" Jones. His excellent return set up the Bengal's field position but he's also the guy who a few years ago got suspended for dragging a hooker screaming across the stage at a strip club and pummeling her with his fists.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 12:28 pm
@Blickers,
I have no sympathy for the Bengals, especially after the cheap shot on Brown.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2016 05:02 pm
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25446179/bengals-vontaze-burfict-suspended-for-first-three-games-of-2016-season

Bengals' Vontaze Burfict suspended for first three games of 2016 season
0 Replies