DFCS, California The Superior Court System, CPS

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 06:43 am
What does the Dependency Law say about parents substance abuse? CPS filed petition under wic section 300 (b). What if the DFCS failed to follow their policy and procedures as well as violating can rules of court when filing a petition in a timely manner? Is that enough to file a civil lawsuit?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 896 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 08:02 am
You are asking for legal advice. Please contact an attorney, admitted in your area and experienced in this matter. Questions about having enough to mount a lawsuit are legal questions, and you should be working with a professional.
Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 09:35 am
Great. Tbanks. What kind of attorney? Area of practice?
Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 09:43 am
A family lawyer - they should be online or in your telephone book or you can go through legal services in your area and get a recommendation. You can also talk to people you know who have worked with lawyers for any other purpose (say, settling a will, or a house closing) and ask them for their lawyer's contact info, and then ask that lawyer for a recommendation/referral.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » DFCS, California The Superior Court System, CPS
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 02/28/2021 at 01:56:18