Seeking assisted suicide in US or abroad

Melbot

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 05:49 am
I am seeking suicide to end emotional suffering. I have suffered untreatable depression and anxiety my entire life. I am now facing prison time for having a psychotic episode which ended with me taking police on a high speed chase and ended with me begging for them to shoot me. Instead of receiving help, I am being sentenced to years in prison. I am agoraphobic and cannot tolerate the possibility. I am particularly interested in the Swedish assisted death programs. Any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,634 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 07:08 am
@Melbot,
If you're in the sentencing phase, then you're probably not going to be allowed to leave the country for any reason at all.

Untreatable? Seriously?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 07:20 am
@Melbot,
I was in a similar state once. If you want to die badly enough I think I found a method that was satisfactory in all respects. I wrote about it in a thread called "What it feels like at the last moments, before you die?". My posts are on the last page of the thread.

If you Google the method it will say that it isn't possible to die that way. I'd just ask how they found people who wanted to die that badly to test that on.
0 Replies