euthanasia should be legalized in the UK n penalty droped for assisted suicide

mrtooze

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 06:11 am
Should do you think euthanasia should be legalized in the UK? Or at least the penalty for assisted suicide should be dropped?

this is for college please no spam:)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 6,507 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:21 am
@mrtooze,
I'm not from UK nor am I in college. Perhaps, you could state your opinion? After all, you're the one who is getting graded.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:33 am
@mrtooze,

Quote:
Should do you think euthanasia should be legalized in the UK? Or at least the penalty for assisted suicide should be dropped?

this is for college please no spam:)

Hmm...
I can't say as see I a reason for wanting to euthanize college students.

Could you explain why you don't want to allow them Spam? Many people like Spam, find it quite tasty when prepalated in certain ways, though I must say I never associated it as useful for euthanizing a person...or is that meant as comfort food for the person who is assisting?
djjd62

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:36 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Many people like Spam, find it quite tasty when prepalated in certain ways, though I must say I never associated it as useful for euthanizing a person

perhaps a slow euthanasia through cholesterol build up
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:38 am
@Sturgis,
If you let the Spam sit for about a month in the sunlight, I could see it as an effective euthanizing agent - particularly in UK colleges. After all, with all the beer those whacky university kids drink, they might think it a delicacy.
Sturgis

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:43 am
@Ragman,
djjd62 and Ragman, very good points. I hadn't thought of those beneficial aids that Spam could bring with it towards obliterating the life of the pesky college kid, partying away at all hours...so much so that they couldn't even complete their own assignments and had to get folks on the Internet to do it for them.

Perhaps our OP would like to indicate more on why this is being done. Are they perhaps a professor?
0 Replies