San Bernardino shooting: At least 14 people killed

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 12:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I bet he's given that a lot of thought.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 12:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Especially, because an acquaintance died at the 7 July 2005 London bombings.
oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 12:59 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
Uh, oh. BIG trouble comin now, eh? They NEVER should have shown her face. Any fool would know that.

Quote:
Al-Jazeera producer Hashem Said claimed that ABC News should have respected San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik by not sharing photos of her without a burqa.

Sheesh!

al-Jazeera was the network who refused to issue a condemnation when the Egyptians gang raped CBS reporter Lara Logan.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 01:05 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
Q: What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?
A: One is a scum-sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish.

On the one hand, I have no doubt that these two were the actual attackers, and the police were entirely legitimate for shooting them.

But on the other hand, I can also picture police mistakenly gunning down two innocent people and then covering it up by pretending that they were guilty of something. I'm glad that people in America have the right to retain a lawyer in these circumstances.

Unless they ultimately prove their case in court, the family will be the ones to pay any legal bills. If they want to spend their money that way, that's fine with me.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 02:00 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Especially, because an acquaintance died at the 7 July 2005 London bombings.

Also a false flag! Looh up 7/7 riple effect on you tube!!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 04:59 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You really missed an opportunity to bond with a like mind. You two are such twinsies!! JTT really is Izzythepush! Stop playing! LOL

I would bet a large sum of money that they are not. JTT was the classic case of someone who wanted and expected the US to act in total keeping with its noble aspirations, and was driven to deep cynicism and outrage when he learned it never had. That it never could was obviously something he couldn't accept. You may recall that he rarely if ever criticized other nations or governments even though he had to know that no matter how bad US actions have been there have been numerous nations throughout history guilty of just as bad or worse actions. He was by no means ignorant.

I could,of course, be wrong but I don't believe his obsessive disdain and criticism of both America and Americans was based on the visceral hatred that one might find in someone who felt they had been seriously wronged by the US, more a bitter disappointment.

Make no mistake, his connecting virtually every topic discussed to some US sin as well as the personal insults he leveled at everyone he didn't think was sufficiently on to American perfidy got old very fast. There was an enormous conceit evidenced In his posts which was what I found most irritating. It was if he thought he was on holy mission, doing his bit for Goodness and Light, by hectoring virtually everyone in this forum, however I never got the impression that his insults were spewed because of his own insecurity, because he found it fun, or because he was so filled with bitter bile that he had to let it out it it would kill him.

No, they are quite different characters. I sometimes wonder what ever happened to JTT. Most of the people in this forum seem to have lives outside of A2K, some may hate those lives and therefore try and spend as mucht time here as they can, but I always wondered what life JTT could have because it just didn't seem possible that he limited the expression of his obsession to here.

He actually had a "softer" side which only rarely was in evidence, and he was quite intelligent. If only he could have controlled his obsession he might have remained irritating at times, but he could have provided an interesting perspective on topics.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 06:21 pm
I more or less agree. He once offered to fund me to a trip to NYC, and I said no. That may have hurt him.

I've paid people's way on stuff, glad to, back in money days, understand it sans some political grasp, but I don't like to smell buying... which he might not have meant but was how I took it, re him.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 06:40 pm
@ossobuco,
Meantime, I hope he is more tranquil now, otherwise he has to face today's stuff.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 10:26 pm
@ossobuco,
That was his softer side at work. Remember the teenaged Gracie that was here for a while? He was very sweet with her and didn't try (too hard) to convince her America sucks.
Lash

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 04:11 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Dude, was that a "softer side" or an old dude trying to make time with a pretty teen-aged girl?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 03:21 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Untitled17.jpg

Quote:
The latest media driven shooting attack said to have taken place in San Bernardino, California over a week ago now – and still there’s a growing list of details that don’t add up.

After a week of whitewashed reports, a media scripted ransacking of the alleged ‘shooters’ home (tampering with a potential crime scene) and eyewitness accounts that contradict the official narrative, we also learn that the very room where 14 people were reportedly killed (along with 21 injured) during a deadly shooting attack at the Inland Regional Center, there was an “active-shooter” training drill involving some of the victims almost a year before the attack.

Here’s what doesn’t add up…’

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/12/13/the-san-bernardino-shooting-what-really-happened-behind-the-scenes/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 03:13 pm
@Lash,
I knew someone would go there. Smile

I seriously think he was just being nice. First of all we don't even know if Gracie was a teenage girl let alone if she looked like her icon. I make no assumptions about identities on the internet. I saw the movie "Catfish"

It was in keeping with an experience I had with him and with my theory that at heart he's a hopeless idealist who scars very easily.

I tried on numerous occasions to get him to drop the obsessive rants and engage in discussions on the merits, but it was like talking to a brick wall. At some point I think he just got stubborn and felt that he would be compromising whatever principles he imagined he had if he conversed like a normal person.

I don't really think much about what sort of lives the folks here have, outside of here, but the ones who act in extreme fashion (including those who act extremely shitty) make me wonder what their lives must be like. We all have a certain amount of anger bottled up inside us that looks for ways to come out and an anonymous discussion forum is a perfect vehicle to let off some pressurized steam, but if that's the manner in which you post 90% of the time or more, I have to think there's a problem that manifests itself even more in the "real world."

I really don't understand (or care for) the people who immediately jump on the poor souls (often poor fools) who come here on a one-off looking for advice on some personal problem. Very often these folks are really just looking to be told what they want to hear and that can be frustrating, but not a reason for anger. I have run into a few frauds who post a request for advice and then start insulting the people who provide it. I've popped off at one or two of them and thought that maybe I was being too tough on someone who was really screwed up and in need of more help than I could imagine. It would have been more help than I could give, but maybe I should have left it at that, but then I recall some of the nasty remarks they made to folks trying to help them and I think "Screw the jerks!" (So much for moments of doubt and compassion Smile )
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 03:20 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
First of all we don't even know if Gracie was a teenage girl let alone if she looked like her icon.
"We" do. At least those who are her friends on facebook.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 04:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Well then you are one of the lucky ones Walter.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 05:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
First of all we don't even know if Gracie was a teenage girl let alone if she looked like her icon.
"We" do. At least those who are her friends on facebook.

Kinky Germans man, I tell ya.
Lash

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 05:56 pm
@McGentrix,
She is a fixture among us on Facebook. With pics... Wink
McGentrix

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 06:03 pm
@Lash,
I don't even know who you are talking about but couldn't miss a joking jab at Walter. Hopefully his hilarious German sense of humor gets that it was just a joke. I can never tell.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 12:13 pm
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/12347713_10153852551883885_518897148771807139_n.jpg
McGentrix

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 12:25 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Needs more Illuminati and Masonic symbolism.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 12:29 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Needs more Illuminati and Masonic symbolism.

I see, but I see you agree upon it? Right?