San Bernardino shooting: At least 14 people killed

layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:43 pm
@layman,
More from the commie-ass Daily News rag, eh?

Quote:
They were two hate-filled, bigoted municipal employees interacting in one department. Now 13 innocent people are dead in unspeakable carnage. The other [terrorist] man quietly stewed and brewed his bigotry, collecting the kind of arsenal that the Facebook poster would have envied.

14 were killed, but only 13 were "innocent," see? One was a filthy Zionist jew-boy. He MADE the muslim kill him. Who wouldn't be "stewing" if ya had to be in the same room as that devil? Who wouldn't smoke his sorry ass?

Quote:
The victim is also inaccurately being eulogized as a kind and loving religious man. Thalasinos was a hate-filled bigot. Death can’t change that....Thalasinos was an anti-government, anti-Islam, pro-NRA, rabidly anti-Planned Parenthood kinda guy...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/san-bernardino-bloodbath-born-bigots-article-1.2456491

Well, there ya go, then, eh, Dizzy? Who wouldn't waste that dirty kike, if ya got close enough, eh? He wasn't no commie.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:48 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Quote:
I guess I don't get you in general.

Aint no thang, Hunnychile. I don't git me neither.

PS: I been postin some straight-up blues tunes, if ya aint been checkin the thread, there.

Well Skippy, that's because there is nothing to get. Big fat zero, cypher, zip, nada and nothing.

An ah aint been checkin yo blues thread cause iffen dats all yu gots on da blues, ima look out yonder, yu hear me shorty

For Christs sake and all that's holy, give up that baloney accent, you sound like a dope. I'm guessing you grew up in Minnesota and you pattern yourself on some old Amos and Andy radio show.
layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
...Amos and Andy radio show.

Don't go dissin no Amos and Andy, hear!? Them dudes ROCK!
layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 08:09 pm
@glitterbag,

Wimminz, I tellya!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 08:10 pm
@layman,
Yeah, THEY were artists, you are a poser and not a very good one.
layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 08:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
you are a poser and not a very good one.

I resemble that! I aint no poser....Imma poseur, caincha see?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 08:21 pm
Trump re the speech

Quote:
Is that all there is? We need a new President - FAST!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-obamas-national-security-012930660.html
layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 10:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Uh, oh. BIG trouble comin now, eh? They NEVER should have shown her face. Any fool would know that.

Quote:
Al-Jazeera producer Hashem Said claimed that ABC News should have respected San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik by not sharing photos of her without a burqa.

Then again, maybe this pacified the muslim tribe. Whaddaya think?:

Quote:

One individual responded to Said's comment by posting a picture of Malik after she was shot and killed by law enforcers. Malik is shown lying on her back on pavement as one arm covers her face. The individual who posted the photo wrote "Here is a picture of her without her face."

PS: If ya wanna see the pic, here ya go: https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/672921803736657922?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 02:40 am
@hawkeye10,
The problem you have is that you don't know what words mean. You should really stop pretending that you do.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 02:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The problem you have is that you don't know what words mean. You should really stop pretending that you do.

Any time you think you have such an example by all means lets here your voice. I will defend anything that I write, using standard dictionary definitions.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 03:11 am
Quote:
We cannot turn against one another by letting this fight be defined as a war between America and Islam. That, too, is what groups like ISIL want.

Says The Professor. Shockling enough I dont have enough empathy to care what Daesh wants unless knowing this information helps us to end them. I Guess Roosevelt was supposed to say "We cant let there be a war between American and Japan because that is what the Japs want". Drunk
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 04:31 am
@glitterbag,
Thanks GB. I agree Walter is incredibly knowledgeable, modest with it and very diplomatic when dealing with idiots.

I don't automatically assume someone's stupid. I thought Lash was just very ignorant. Now I know she's thick as mince on top of that.

Hawkeye's stupidity is an established fact, we all know that. Like very stupid people who are unable to grasp the complexity of a situation he offers extremely simplistic solutions, and then fools himself into thinking that he actually has an answer. His answer is no good because he never understands the question.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 04:42 am
@hawkeye10,
Wikipedia's definition.

Quote:
In English the word "bigot" refers to a person whose habitual state of mind includes an obstinate, irrational, or unfair intolerance of ideas, opinions, ethnicities, or beliefs that differ from their own, and intolerance of the people who hold them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

Online dictionary definition.

Quote:
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigotry

Your definition.

Quote:
bigot only means saying something negative about a group that those in power don't want spoken of negatively

http://able2know.org/topic/304970-6

Note that only your paranoid definition includes a load of nonsense about people in power. You can defend it as much as you want, and you will, but because you don't know what words mean you will fail miserably as you always do. You don't even know what elite means, you rail against the elite while licking Donald Trump's arse, and you can't get more elite than Trump.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 04:52 am
@glitterbag,
We had our own terrorist incident on Saturday night on the tube. It was no way near as dramatic as yours because we pay no attention to pathetic inadequates like Hawkeye, Layboy or Oralboy who need a gun to try to be a man. No fatalities and the one serious injury is said to be in a stable condition in the hospital.

Quote:
A man will appear in court later charged with attempted murder after a knife attack at Leytonstone Underground station in east London on Saturday.

Muhaydin Mire, who is 29 and of Sansom Road, east London, is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

A 56-year-old man was left with "serious" stab wounds and another person was injured during the attack at 19:00 GMT.

http://able2know.org/reply/post-6082771

Quote:
A video of the aftermath of the attack shows a man being pinned to floor having been Tasered by police, after which an unidentified bystander is heard shouting: "You ain't no Muslim bruv."

What makes me really proud is that "You ain't no Muslim bruv." is now trending on twitter.

Obama is right, IS consists of a tiny part of the Moslem world, and look at the chaos they're causing. Imagine how much damage the other 99.9% of Moslems could cause. Bigots like Hawkeye are doing IS' recruiting for them, just like that strange monkey creature Dubya who spent his entire term in office strengthening IS by giving them a base of operations and some legitimacy to their claims.
layman

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 05:11 am
@layman,
What's trendin in the good ole USA is this here, eh?

Quote:
One individual responded to Said's comment by posting a picture of Malik after she was shot and killed by law enforcers. Malik is shown lying on her back on pavement as one arm covers her face. The individual who posted the photo wrote "Here is a picture of her without her face."
0 Replies

layman

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 10:04 am
@layman,
Quote:
Of course this bottom-feeding "family attorney" claimed no one in the family had the slightest idea these punks were radicalized. Yeah, right.

Quote:
Tashfeen Malik was posting extremist messages on Facebook

Tashfeen Malik began posting extremist messages on Facebook after arriving in the U.S., a family member in Pakistan told the Los Angeles Times.

The family member, in Malik's hometown of Karor Lal Esan who asked to not be identified, said Malik's postings on Facebook were a source of concern for her family.

Malik belonged to an educated, politically influential family from Karor Lal Esan in the Layyah district of Pakistan. Malik Ahmad Ali Aulakh, a cousin of Malik's father, was once a provincial minister. Residents said the Aulakh family is known to have connections to militant Islam.

"She used to talk to somebody in Arabic at night on the Internet. None of our family members in Pakistan know Arabic, so we do not know what she used to discuss," the family member said. The family speaks Urdu and a dialect of Punjabi known as Saraiki.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-tashfeen-malik-facebook-extremist-messages-20151205-story.html

Nobody knew, eh? Yeah, right.

Seems there was a mosque these two punks hung out at 24/7. I'm sure nobody there had any clue what their feelings were about Islam either, eh?
layman

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 10:28 am
Turns out, "the family" now has two attorneys, eh? What does "the family" need 2 bottom feeders for, I wonder?

Quote:
Family Attorneys Seem to Suggest That San Bernardino Shooters May Not Have Been Responsible for Massacre

“It just doesn’t make sense for these two to be able to act like some kind of Bonnie and Clyde or something. It’s just ridiculous. It doesn’t add up,” attorney David S. Chesley told Cuomo, adding that the deceased couple didn’t have “military skills” to carry out the shooting and that Malik was “about 90 pounds” and probably couldn’t even carry a weapon."

Cuomo turned to the other family attorney, Muhammad Abuershaid: “Does the family have any doubts as to whether or not that it was him 2and his wife who did it? Because the authorities have none, as you know.” Abuershaid stopped short of completely answering Cuomo’s question...

Chesley added that the family was shocked when they first heard about the attack, but so far “the facts don’t make sense.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/04/family-attorneys-seem-to-suggest-that-san-bernardino-shooters-may-not-have-been-responsible-for-massacre-but-annoyed-cnn-host-is-having-none-of-it/

Yeah, the family was so shocked that they immediately hired two attorneys, to tell the world how "shocked" they were.

Looks like just another run-of-the-mill incident where California cops gunned down two innocent people heading to work, sho nuff.

Q: What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

A: One is a scum-sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 10:48 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

People at a2k never blatantly quote a member and proceed to lie about what the member wrote in the quote space as JTT / Izzythepush just did.

Why the hell would he give you credit for something like that?

This might help

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+satire%3F
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 11:13 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
We had our own terrorist incident on Saturday night on the tube.
My friend was at Leyton Orient's ground (where Scunthorpe Utd played). Instead of going straight home, he afterwards watched Chelsea in the Birkbeck Tavern. Was perhaps very lucky to have done so.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 11:41 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Untitled-247.jpg
0 Replies