San Bernardino shooting: At least 14 people killed

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:29 am
@izzythepush,
It is a quote attributed incorrectly to me as you have done previously. You're a prolific liar, and the pompous wiggling and attempts to deflect your behavior with ridiculous, baseless accusations don't change it.

Please wait with excited anticipation for your quotes as shared by me. Keep your pants on.

layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:51 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
What we have here is an attempt by the usual suspects to demonise a whole sector of humanity because of the actions of a tiny few...It's quite another for mealy mouthed bigots like Lash to blame others for her own bigotry.

Dizzy, everybody and his brother knows that you aint never gunna be accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed.

That aint your fault. I suppose even your delusional, psychotic personality aint really your fault. I suspect ya done stopped a buncha fastballs with your head. Got to the point where ya couldn't even duck.

But, that don't mean anybody is gunna condone your lyin horseshit, sorry.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 02:45 pm
@Lash,
It was quite clear what I was doing, and anyone with half a brain would have realised that. That's why I spoke of your bigotry towards Moslems, not of your anti Americanism. I'm sorry, but I keep overestimating your intelligence, (even now!) next time I'll try to pitch things a bit lower.

If you want to play the thick as mince card go ahead, but we both know it's because you can't handle the fact that your bigotry has been exposed. Albeit a hand wringing Liberal, if only they could behave themselves, I'm a nice person really, type of bigotry, but bigotry nonetheless.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 03:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Considering that bigot only means saying something negative about a group that those in power don't want spoken of negatively what makes you so sure that Lash will take your accusation as a criticism? All people have negative as well as positive qualities, and so it goes with groups of people as well, so I question the honesty and the intelligence of anyone who is not a bigot.

The problem liberals have is they keep expanding the definitions of words to where they lose meaning, and keep expanding this list of bad acts which are to be challenged or better yet stamped out, to the point that people like me are focused on truth and getting thing done lose interest in the constant objections to the conversation. It becomes sniveling to be endured, in one ear and out the other.
layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 03:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
The onliest good terrorist is a dead terrorist. If ya wanna see a good one, click on this here, eh?:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/04/san-bernardino-shooter-syed-farook-dead-photo/

Quote:
TMZ has obtained a photo of San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook on the street ... after the fatal shoot out with police, and it's obvious officers were taking no chances.

As you can see in the photo -- taken very shortly after cops took him out -- Farook was lying dead, but hands still cuffed behind his back. It's also interesting he appears to be wearing the same black clothing witnesses said he and Tashfeen Malik were wearing as they massacred 14, and injured 17 others.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 04:50 pm
@layman,
Quote:
The onliest good terrorist is a dead terrorist

Is that you talking or the Journalists and the Government? So far as I can tell those assholes still claim to have not been able to figure out what that slaughter was about. It is time I think to roll out the phrase " a day late and a dollar short", and then to put Trump in the POTUS chair.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 05:53 pm
Now I see why the "family attorney" for these terrorists was plastered all over the news. This mother lived in this same tiny-ass apartment where they were making bombs in the living room, eh?

Quote:
Shooter’s Mother Active In US Branch Of Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group

Rafia Farook, the mother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, is an active member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a Muslim organization that promotes the establishment of a caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami.

Al-Qaeda recruiter Anwar al-Awlaki has spoken at the group’s events. He spoke at an ICNA event in Baltimore in 2002, though the group has said that al-Awlaki was not radicalized at that time. Al-Awlaki exchanged emails with Nidal Hasan, the Army major who killed 13 people in a terrorist attack at Fort Hood in Nov. 2009. Al-Awlaki was killed by a U.S. drone strike in 2011 in Yemen.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/05/shooters-mother-active-in-us-branch-of-pro-caliphate-islamic-group/#ixzz3taNZcnbA

Of course this bottom-feeding "family attorney" claimed no one in the family had the slightest idea these punks were radicalized. Yeah, right.

Quote:
Shooter’s Father: Farook Told Me He Supported ISIS, Al Baghdadi

Syed Farook, father of San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook, said Sunday that his son had previously admitted he was an ISIS supporter.

Additionally, the father claims Farook was “obsessed with Israel.”

“I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist any more. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more,” Farook explained, “but he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/06/shooters-father-farook-told-me-he-supported-isis-al-baghdadi/#ixzz3taNwUaco
ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:06 pm
@Olivier5,
I pretty often agreed with jtt, time to time, but didn't like his persona, but I also shut him off; in memory, sometimes or mostly wild spewing. I'm not good re repetition.

I don't take repetition as a convincer.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:07 pm
@layman,
I saw that but now I am curious because reports were that father had not talked to son in two years because of a dispute over the ownership of a house. I also note that the neighbor of the terrorists is suspected of being a muslim radical himself, and that he self admitted himself to a psych program on the day of the attack, which is something that needs follow-up. The police did raid his house but I have seen no reports on what they found.
layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I saw that but now I am curious because reports were that father had not talked to son in two years...

Well, Hawk, that probably just means the family has known for years, eh?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:17 pm
@layman,
You are starting to scare me.

Or, I might get you.

Could you talk how you think?

Whoever you are today, I mean.

layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:20 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You are starting to scare me.

Not to worry, Darlin. I aint never hurt no Babe. Well, I mean, not unless they really deserved it, ya know?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:24 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Quote:
I saw that but now I am curious because reports were that father had not talked to son in two years...

Well, Hawk, that probably just means the family has known for years, eh?

It is pretty clear that they were both radicalized years ago. Most likely they were a sleeper cell over a long time, we have always known that they exist. I also think it highly likely that they were both recruited before the "marriage", The really scary thing here is that if this went down the way I think it went down the terrorists have have figured out how to neutralize the American governments snooping technology ....people living in the same house dont need any communications technology to organize an attack.

Maybe we will feel better after Obama's assurances and platitudes tonight
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:56 pm
Quote:
San Bernardino Terrorist To Jewish Victim: 'You Will Never See Israel'

According to the pastor of one of the victims of the San Bernardino terror attack, just weeks prior to the deadly shooting, Sayed Farook told Nicholas Thalasinos—a devout Messianic Jew and fellow health inspector—“You will never see Israel.”

“[Thalasino’s] wife told my wife… [Farook] said to Nick ‘you will never see Israel.’ That’s according to his wife, Jennifer and that comes straight from my wife. She was with her for the last two days.” The pastor said Farook told that to his congregant “face-to-face” approximately two weeks before the attack.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/war-on-terror-487284/san-bernardino-terrorist-to-jewish-victim-14177844/#ixzz3takA0sIf

Of course the Jew deserved to die according to the far left New York Daily News, anyway:

Quote:
The New York Daily News published an editorial which blames one of the victims for the massacre. There are rumors that the two Islamic Jihadists specifically targeted non-Muslim religious co-workers of the male perpetrator. One of the people that may have been specifically targeted is Nicholas Thalasinos, who belonged to the Messianic Jewish movement.

The New York Daily News published a column saying Nicholas Thalasinos is “just as bigoted” as “radical, ISIS-loving monsters.” The article calls Thalasinos a “hate-filled bigot” repeatedly. The Daily News article says he supported Ann Coulter and the NRA. He was also opposed to Planned Parenthood, and express a dislike of Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. The Daily News article suggests that Thalasinos should have been fired from his job as a municipal workers for “public bigotry.”

The New York Daily News says that Thalasinos “would have envied” Farook’s collection of weapons. Yet provides no evidence whatsoever to support this claim. The Messianic Jewish movement is notoriously peaceful and well mannered. They would be more likely to try to kill you with kindness.

http://stop-hate-crimes.com/2015/12/06/new-york-daily-news-blames-jewish-victim-for-san-bernardino-massacre/

If you're lookin for work, Dizzy, there's your ticket, eh? Write trash for NY Daily News.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:08 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't know about you Izzy, but I'm humbled by the sheer magnitude and vast wisdom as well as milk of human kindness displayed by all the international experts who visit here to educate us. I'm not sure if I could figure out who to hate without their learned advice.

Well the President just started a Presidential address, he's supposed to be discussing terrorism. Hopefully he will scare the bejesus out of us and specify WHO we should hate.

I look forward to hearing from our members who are experts on reality, even if it's only their reality. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. So don't ignore those broken records. OK, they might appear to be racists, or illiterate but who knows, just because they sound stupid doesn't mean they are actually stupid. Then again, perhaps they are.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:13 pm
@layman,
I'm not your darlin', though I tend to like you.

I'm interested in what you think, and that may be for a misconception, that you are a black man.

Glitter, for example, maybe knows more than I do about some blues. We used to go to the Lighthouse, somewhat white people, small audience.

I miss your music thread.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:14 pm
@ossobuco,
I guess I don't get you in general.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:24 pm
Well that was a whole lot of nothing.....basically "keep calm, we are doing the right things, we will win" even though we have a record of doing mostly the wrong things when it comes to muslim extremists and things are getting worse and when it comes to Daesh, even though Team Obama's white house staff long worked to slant the intel he gets towards the lie that we were beating Daesh when we were not...oh, and in the spirit of Rahms imperative to never let a crisis go to waste he he trying to use this to push for more gun control, claiming that gun control will keep guns out of the hands of terrorists, which is clearly a lie with as many guns as we have floating around. Talking turkey with the American people has never been one of his things ya know.....

Does anyone pay attention to this guy anymore? Is anyone convinced by his Bullshit? IDK, but I will be looking forwards to any public opinion surveys that come on on this speeches reception.,At bare min I needed to hear an apology for screwing up, for years of Obama not understanding the real threat level of Daesh. I did not get it. I did not get anything that inspires confidence that his leadership is going to get better.
layman

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:26 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I guess I don't get you in general.

Aint no thang, Hunnychile. I don't git me neither.

PS: I been postin some straight-up blues tunes, if ya aint been checkin the thread, there.
oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 07:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
trying to use this to push for more gun control,

Most Democrats really do hate America's freedom.
0 Replies