Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 02:56 pm
false flag false flag!!!!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 04:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Here's how the ACLU (sinister, pro-gun, sister-group of the NRA) has spoken of the list:

Quote:
The government is adding people to its already bloated watchlisting system at breakneck pace, and it’s still hungry for more. That’s the unavoidable conclusion from documents published yesterday in The Intercept.

Those documents vindicate our concerns and warnings about a massive, virtually standardless government watchlisting scheme that ensnares innocent people and encourages racial and religious profiling.

The documents confirm what we have long suspected: It doesn’t take much to get yourself on a terrorist watchlist. The government’s recently leaked Watchlisting Guidance starts with a poorly defined “reasonable suspicion” standard and then subjects it to so many exceptions and caveats as to render it virtually toothless. The unsurprising result, as is clear from these documents, is a set of watchlists experiencing explosive growth.

And once your name get's on the list, unless you are a US Senator or a nationally recognized journalist, you will have a hell of a time getting it off. There is no established process of appeal; no judicial oversight. Effectively, you are guilty until proven innocent, and often if you can prove you are innocent...the government still considers you guilty.

Whether you like it or not, the right to bear arms is protected by the US Constitution and cannot be restricted without serious cause. There is nothing serious about the process of building the No-fly List.

Working as intended, unfortunately.

Democrats don't want the background check system to block criminals from getting guns. They want ordinary people to be the ones blocked from being able to get guns.

This is why it is so important to ensure that people continue to have access to places where they can buy guns without background checks.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 04:45 pm
@oralloy,
I think the reason we demanded a way to get guns to the people without government tracking is that most everybody thinks that at some point the government will make an attempt to take away assault weapons (Hillary I think is calling for that), and we dont want a record of where they went too. But now that we did it there are 1 million+ weapons out there that can easily be upgraded to military weapon grade, most of which will be hidden from the government at round up time like the soviets used to hide their bibles, and will be available on the black market if the open markets are not allowed to sell them. The plans from the left to remove from citizens our access to high power and high capacity guns are like their "global warming" plans, either impossible to succeed or practically impossible, be cause those doing the planning seem to have a very iffy grasp on reality. And soon we will just 3D print the guns we want, the lunacy of the anti gun movement can be expected to get worse as technology finishes the job of making their ideas bankrupt.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 05:51 pm
Lash wrote:
@izzythepush,
You really missed an opportunity to bond with a like mind. You two are such twinsies!! JTT really is Izzythepush! Stop playing! LOL

All this sarcastically bitter acrimony is so heartbreaking! Crying or Very sad Mr. Green
ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 06:47 pm
@wmwcjr,
I somewhat know both people, Izzy way more than JTT.

JTT once offered to finance a matter I don't now remember, and I took it as a real offer and said no, this years ago now..

I often agreed with JTT or whoever the posit, but despised the ballast.

They are not each other.

Izzy is real. I get why people don't like him, the ratatatat, but I do listen to him a lot. I like him as a person.

Lash

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 07:16 pm
@wmwcjr,
Razz Cool
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 07:25 pm
@Lash,
Right, if we are to have animosity around here, lets at least make it intelligent and interesting.

We used to be better at that.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 07:53 pm
@Lash,
* giggle *
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 07:58 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Shooter's name is Syed Farook

What kinda name is that, ya figure?

Italian?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 08:09 pm
@layman,
It is a good old boy name from South Carolina, you know, where most of the dangerous people come from...... Drunk
layman

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 09:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
ISIS on Saturday hailed the two people who massacred 14 people in Southern California this week as "supporters" of the terror group -- a message that came after U.S. investigators said they suspect one of the shooters professed loyalty to the Islamist network.

It also came after reports that Malik made a public declaration of loyalty to ISIS' leader while the attack was underway. Three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN on Friday that Malik posted to Facebook a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Whooda thunk, I ask ya?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 09:21 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Quote:
ISIS on Saturday hailed the two people who massacred 14 people in Southern California this week as "supporters" of the terror group -- a message that came after U.S. investigators said they suspect one of the shooters professed loyalty to the Islamist network.

It also came after reports that Malik made a public declaration of loyalty to ISIS' leader while the attack was underway. Three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN on Friday that Malik posted to Facebook a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Whooda thunk, I ask ya?

And 10 hours later most of the major media was still writing "probable workplace violence" and two days later The Professor was still saying " we dont really know what happened, it might have been some mixed motive sorta thing".....and the "journalists" did not call him on it. Nearly everyone I talked to during that time said some version of " we all know what this is but Washington refuses still to be honest with us". Has the rise of Trump taught these assholes nothing about the importance of talking turkey with the people they are supposed to be serving....and will again be serving or else the people are going to run them through the blade for treason??
layman

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 09:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
And 10 hours later most of the major media is still writing "probable workplace violence"

Yeah, I can see that, sho nuff. Some guy at work calls him a punk-ass bitch, so he goes home, makes dozens of remote controlled pipe bombs, buys assault rifles and 20,000 rounds of ammunition and heads back. As he leaves his wife asks him where he's going and says she wants to ride along too, not knowing that he was gunna hand her an assault weapon and make her kill a bunch of people too.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 01:40 am
Quote:
Top NSA Whistleblower: ‘Every Time There Is a Terrorist Attack, What We Really Need to Do Is Demand that They CUT the Budgets of All the Intelligence Agencies
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 02:48 am
You don't need much of an organisation to be a terrorist. The concept you are looking for is that of the "lonewolf terrorist". True that it's not very different from any mass murder done for a non-political reason... I just don't think these guys had a "bad day at work". I think their intent was to terrorize, and their motivation was ideological. I might be wrong and the police knows best but I haven't seen much precise indication that things are more complex than that.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 03:05 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You don't need much of an organisation to be a terrorist. The concept you are looking for is that of the "lonewolf terrorist". True that it's not very different from any mass murder done for a non-political reason... I just don't think these guys had a "bad day at work". I think their intent was to terrorize, and their motivation was ideological. I might be wrong and the police knows best but I haven't seen much precise indication that things are more complex than that.

It is nearly always a 'lone wolff' so people stop of finding out what is behind him or her and stops most investigations in it's track!
But, if you dig deep enough and stop believing the propaganda of the 'lone wollf' a whole other dimension opens up to you.

A 'lone wolff"? HOW CONVENIENT FOR THE REAL POWERS BEHIND TE EVENTS!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 03:13 am
@ossobuco,
Indeed, JTT and Izzy are not the same. JTT was less prejudiced and more informative.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 03:58 am
@ossobuco,
What we have here is an attempt by the usual suspects to demonise a whole sector of humanity because of the actions of a tiny few. It's only done so they can claim some completely bogus moral superiority. It's one thing for out and out bigots like Layboy and Hawkeye to spout such crap, at least they're being honest. It's quite another for mealy mouthed bigots like Lash to blame others for her own bigotry.

Lash wrote:
People are becoming too weary of the constant but weakening rallying cry after every CIA inspired coup in Iran, Chile and Argentina, every blockade of third world countries like Cuba, the virtual enslavement of Hondurans for the enrichment of American companies, propping up of dictators in the Middle East, arms sales to Wahhabist Saudi Arabia, the financing of the persecution of the Palestinians, an illegal invasion based on lies about WMDs just to get oil and turn Iraq into a breeding ground for terrorists, the spraying of women and children with napalm in Vietnam and the bombing of MSF hospitals. "But America is a champion of freedom and democracy..."

JTT would blame all Americans for the actions of right wing idiots propping up big business, and Lash prefers to blame all Moslems for the behaviour of a far smaller group of Islamists.

They're like two peas in a pod.
Lash

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:08 am
@izzythepush,
People at a2k never blatantly quote a member and proceed to lie about what the member wrote in the quote space as JTT / Izzythepush just did.

For those of you that trust the basic integrity of the membership, you should be warned that JTT/Izzythepush does this whenever it suits him. If you are interested in why I despise him, he's completely fabricated words he's attributed to me several times. I guess when you're boiling with uncontrollable anger and can't handle it honestly, this type of amoral weakling feels compelled to lie.

We'll all be doing it soon in response, negating the usefulness of conversation. He's the worst thing to happen to dialogue here. Intentional misquoting. A great trend.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:16 am
@Lash,
If you actually bother to check the post you'll see I changed the colour of the words I amended to show that what you said about all Moslems, and their culture, could easily be changed to condemn all Americans. You're blaming others for your own bigotry, it's a cheap trick, and only idiots like yourself, who also appear to be suffering from achromatopsia, would fall for it.

As usual my point shot right over your head, as they so often do.

What negates the usefulness of conversation is your inability to keep up.