23

Critical thinking on the existence of God

Susmariosep

0  
Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 02:06 pm
@fresco,
Dear Fresco, you say:
This 'proof' assumes that 'meaning exists a priori'. Even if that were the case, rather than merely being an expression of the hope that Shakespeare was wrong with his observation that ....'Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'...it cannot define the nature of the 'a priori'

See? Dear Fresco, you have been fooled again and again and again with not thinking for yourself from your own brain, but with bringing in your authorities and that horribly selectively.

What a priori are you talking about?

What about experience if you have any at all, that you come from your papa and mama, and the chain cannot be stretched on and on in your stupid mind without end; it comes to an end, and that end is God, in concept as the first ever and the last forever creator cause of everything with a beginning.

Dear Fresco and all brains which are self-stifled, please think on your experience of your existence and the existence of everything with a beginning, and then from that point work with your now un-self-stifled brain, as to infer from logic that God exists, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

Dear Fresco and your fellow brain-stifled colleagues, that is the most horrible self-emasculation of your brain, always names dropping, technical terms dropping, and empty un-decryptable verbiage.

Dear Fresco and company, that is why you don't think for yourself from your brain, but always binging up other brains, all in your horrible bad self-conditioning of names dropping, technical terms dropping, and empty un-decryptable verbiage.

You guys have no self-working brain, but you have made of yourselves robots to brains which you kowtow to all the time and everywhere, when and where you have to instead use your very own personal brain to think up your very own personal answers to all questions in life, like where do you come from.

Now, read the Annex below, and learn from it on how to think with your very own personal brain, by producing objections to the Annex.

Annex
From Susmariosep just now in thread, "Can pseudo-intellectual philosophy sway the masses?"

Dear Brian, you say:
I believe all order is information, and all information in the universe had to be a thought or idea in some mind before it could be stored in our observable universe as spin with boundaries and location. So, they owe their existence to another.

You know what?

You have just found the explanation for God existing, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything in with a beginning.

That is also what I see to be the case, namely: there is a mind like our mind but of an nth scale of existence and power, which I call God, in concept as the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

And the evidence is the fact that we have a mind which can think up in our mind all kinds of things, and here is the explanation on how our mind is the evidence to the existence of a mind that is thinking up everything with a beginning:

As we have a mind which thinks up all kinds of things, so also there is a mind that is nth times more intelligent and powerful as to have thought us up in its mind, us and the universe we live in.

And I call this mind, God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

Addressing atheists in a2k, what do you say about my explanation for God existing in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning, namely: from the evidence that is our mind which does think up all kinds of things, and this mind of ours has a beginning, wherefore it did not cause itself to have come to existence, but an entity brought it to existence, which I call God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

So, I will now, dear Brian, sit back and await with bated breath to witness how atheists here will react to my explanation for the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

But I tell you, dear readers here, atheists will react with playing the chicken with its head chopped off.

Anyway, I am sitting back to witness how atheists will react, no matter that from past experience, they always react with running about like chickens with their heads chopped off.

cameronleon

-1  
Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 10:15 pm
God is a being of a certain frequency who by some unknown reason created a universe in a different frequency at such a level that now this being needs his creation for his own subsistence.