All experts plz inside for writing assesment ( 3)

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 03:21 am
Hi again everyybody..this is different from my previous writing ..because the old one is translating from another language but this I have read it and understood the article,then,I wrote it exactly the same ( I think ) from my head..this is fun and make your mind alert..what do you think of this technique dear sirs??

For many years, I had been getting my hair cut in traditional way,short with parts from the two sides and tapered above the ears.I was happy with that kind of style till one day my wife told me that she wants me to grow my hair out long.What?!,grow my hair out long,I didnt think of this at all besides if I did this I woud look like a shaggy dog and it really doesn't fit.Later that day,at the mall,I asked her why she kept hinting about the long hair.She told me that she saw more middle aged men with a pony tail, and she seems to like that .She said that I would be more attractive wearing a pony tail.I decided to grow my hair out long and every day I would stand in front of the mirror combing my hair and trying to pull it back but nothing happen so far.As the days went by, I managed to make a pony tail ( if you consider a stub of hair that ) .People that didn't know me when noticed this said: " so..you grow out a long hair" but my friends said :" why the long hair".Why the long hair ??,I told them that I haven't cut it since three months,my wife wanted that and other excuses. But I found out why I really did this, because I like to see the reactions in people's eyes .I mean this is more than FUN.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 538 • Replies: 4
No top replies

navigator

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 10:08 am
I hope I am not asking too much Embarrassed
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 10:55 am
Quote:
For many years, I had been getting my hair cut in traditional way,short with parts from the two sides and tapered above the ears.

For many years, I had been getting my hair cut in traditional way: short, with the sides tapered above the ears

Quote:
I was happy with that kind of style till one day my wife told me that she wants me to grow my hair out long.

I was happy with that kind of style, 'till (or untill) the day my wife told me that she wanted me to grow my hair out long.

Quote:
What?!,grow my hair out long,I didnt think of this at all besides if I did this I woud look like a shaggy dog and it really doesn't fit.

If you are saying it out-loud,

"What!? Grow my hair out long?" I said in surprise. I had never considered doing this before; I would look like a shaggy dog, and it wouldn't really fit my personality.

If you are thinking it,

What!? I thought to myself. Grow my hair out long? I had never considered doing this before; I would look like a shaggy dog, and it wouldn't really fit my personality.

Quote:
Later that day,at the mall,I asked her why she kept hinting about the long hair.She told me that she saw more middle aged men with a pony tail, and she seems to like that .

Later that day at the mall, I asked her why she kept hinting about the long hair. She told me that she had seen more middle aged men wearing pony tails, and that she liked them.

Quote:
She said that I would be more attractive wearing a pony tail. I decided to grow my hair out long and every day I would stand in front of the mirror combing my hair and trying to pull it back but nothing happen so far.

She said that I would be more attractive wearing a pony tail. I decided to grow my hair out long. Every day I would stand in front of the mirror combing my hair and trying to pull it back, but nothing would happen.

Quote:
As the days went by, I managed to make a pony tail ( if you consider a stub of hair that ) .

Days went by, and I eventually began to grow a ponytail (although it was little more than a stub of hair).

Quote:
People that didn't know me when noticed this said: " so..you grow out a long hair" but my friends said :" why the long hair".Why the long hair ??,I told them that I haven't cut it since three months,my wife wanted that and other excuses.

When people who didn't know me noticed my ponytail, they said, "So..you grow out a long hair." My friends said, "Why the long hair?" I told them that I hadn't cut it in the last three months because of my wife, among other excuses.

OR

My friends wondered why I was growing my hair out long. I told them that I hadn't cut it in the last three months because of my wife, among other excuses.

Quote:
But I found out why I really did this, because I like to see the reactions in people's eyes .I mean this is more than FUN.

But I think the real reason why I am growing my hair out is that I like to see the reactions in people's eyes; it's more than fun.
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 12:22 pm
tell me , am I bothering you like this because if I am, I will quit.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 07:15 pm
no, don't be afraid to post
0 Replies