Planting Doubts In Others

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 09:52 am
Planting doubts

Its so sad to see these conversations on TOL. You people with your own opinion are running rampant. Your accusations that the other one is wrong or not saved is blasphemy. Your opinions about what parts of the bible are inspired by God are blasphemy. The carnal mind and carnal language that you are useing, is deceiving. You make God look very weak and without control of His Word. And what your doing to the new christians with your petty arguing who start out depending on Gods Word is destroying them.

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

God is the creator of heaven and earth, He is not this weak spiritual being that cannot control what goes into His bible that you make Him out to be. He only asks that you believe in His Word, trust in Hm, obey His Son Jesus and purge your minds of carnality(human wisdom). But you are useing your carnality(human wisdom) to plant doubts. You are a bunch of intellectual idiots.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

God said there is only one guaranteed Teacher, the Holy Spirit. And if you read Gods Word the Holy Spirit will teach you everything with the verses. God said the only truth about God is the Word of God. But your intellect finds fault with it so you interpret it. Or I should say the devil interprets it for you. The devil keeps you from learning from the Holy Spirit with interpretations.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

You do everything that the Word says not to do. Instead of doing what it says to do.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 5:37-40
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:9-13
9 But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak.
10 For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol's temple, will not the conscience of him who is weak be emboldened to eat those things offered to idols?
11 And because of your knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
12 But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.
13 Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.
(NKJ)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 691 • Replies: 13
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 12:15 pm
@Squeakybro,
Bo forgive me but I'm impressed by the effort you expend on our behalf
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 01:26 pm
@dalehileman,
I have been receiving these revelations for 25 years. I have received over 2000 of them on any given subject. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I didn't do it for anyone else but me. Because of the fear of God in me.

Luke 1:50
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . . You people with your own opinion are running rampant. Your accusations that the other one is wrong or not saved is blasphemy. Your opinions about what parts of the bible are inspired by God are blasphemy. The carnal mind and carnal language that you are useing,[sic] is deceiving. . .
Read your post.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:13 pm
@neologist,
Ok I read it. So? And by the way, I have never used ,[sic] in a post.
neologist

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I have been receiving these revelations for 25 years. I have received over 2000 of them on any given subject. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I didn't do it for anyone else but me. Because of the fear of God in me.
Hmm!
Jesus commanded us to minister to others:
Quote:
Matthew 28:19-20King James Version (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
So.
How do you accomplish this by doing only for yourself?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:34 pm
@neologist,
I don't get it, I had the supporting verse. Do you need more evidence.

(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:36 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Ok I read it. So? And by the way, I have never used ,[sic] in a post.
Sometimes it is necessary to ensure that readers will understand the spelling error belongs to the original writer, not the one placing the quote.

So you read your quote and can't see how your words apply to you.
Sad.
neologist

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:40 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I don't get it, I had the supporting verse. Do you need more evidence.

(NKJ)
OK.
Then there must be more to it.
Why won't your 'spirit' let you see that?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:40 pm
@neologist,
Well I'm in the meat your in the milk. If you ever get in the meat you will be told this also.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Heb 5:12-6:3
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

CHAPTER 6

1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:42 pm
@neologist,
Your really struggling to try to make this a carnal thing. Why?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:44 pm
@neologist,
Because there isn't more to it. Your just trying to make it that way.

2 Cor 11:3
3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 01:31 am
@Squeakybro,
You have managed to miss the entire message of the Bible.
This is God's purpose:
Quote:
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”(Genesis 1:28)
This is God's guarantee that his commission to Adam and Eve has not changed.
Quote:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11)
This work is to be accomplished:
Quote:
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
This work is to be done by those who wish to be followers of Christ:
Quote:
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”(Matthew 28:19,20)
You are not doing your part in that.

More to it, of course.

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 02:59 am
@neologist,
Your still a day late and a dollar short. your using old testament verses against new testament. That is where your wrong.

1 Cor 7:1
1 Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
(NKJ)

Matt 19:10
10 His disciples said to Him, "If such is the case of the man with his wife, it is better not to marry."
(NKJ)

0 Replies