FISHING IN DREAM - good or bad omen?

xmoezx

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 07:56 am
I believe one can help me figure this thing out.

I always dream of fishing; and I catch big fresh fishes in each occasion. Once the dream even changed where I picked a leather bag in a track road and open it to still behold a smoked fish.

This dream has been repeating occasionally since 1998.

As I write now, I woke up from nap where I was fishing out big from a small natural pond.

Could this be a bad/good omen or just a mere passing dream?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 635 • Replies: 5

Ragman

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 08:16 am
@xmoezx,
It's good. Unless you're allergic to fish.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 04:20 pm
I think that water in a dream often represents the unconscious, at least in my case. In your case it may represent a desire to connect with your own unconscious but in a very controlled manner--the fishing.

In my water dreams there are often alligators or even the more dangerous crocodiles on the surface, which are defense mechanisms that prevent me from going into the water any further--the unconscious. The best water dreams I've had were when I was in therapy--you stay very regressed emotionally for a long period of time. These dreams involved swimming underwater, and they were very pleasant. I've also had many dreams of seeing huge fish through clear water, while standing on a pier, and these I have never interpreted.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 04:34 pm
@xmoezx,
what are you using for bait? Im a fisherman and Im always willing to learn from the paranormal
xmoezx

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 11:56 am
I have never entered the water in any of the dreams.
Sometimes I use hook, net or find myself looking at the fishes in clean water with nothing to catch them.

It has never happened in dangerous water or area. sometimes I go with friends or family, but it has to be me fishing
0 Replies

xmoezx

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 11:58 am
@farmerman,
I can't remember to exactly what I use as bait, probably earthworm.
0 Replies