getting regular wet dreams over work colleague

Tue 23 Jan, 2018 09:00 pm
Like most people I used get spells of having wet dreams fairly often while still a teenager then a few random spells when I get several in succession but up until recently they've been very rare.
For some reason a couple of months ago I had a wet dream again which came as a bit of a surprise but since then I've had several more and with increasing frequency. It doesn't seem to make much difference if I make sure I cum before I goto sleep either. My girlfriend didn't pay much attention at first but now it's beginning to upset her. I don't recall actually having sex in any dreams but it usually involves a woman I work with, I never try anything with her or ever cheat but I can't help getting aroused by her. I feel guilty but don't know what I can do to make them stop?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 516 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Wed 24 Jan, 2018 08:41 am
@Miller22,
Stop having an imagination.

Seriously - these are dreams, full stop. None of this is cheating or thinking about cheating.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 24 Jan, 2018 02:32 pm
Also, learn to not talk in your sleep.
0 Replies

centrox

Thu 25 Jan, 2018 03:19 am
When approaching puberty, I read with alarm about "wet dreams" in the sex education book my parents provided me with. It sounded a bit like reversion to infancy & bed wetting. I needn't have worried. I never had any. A sarcastic friend once said this was probably because I habitually ensured that there was no "head of steam" built up.
centrox

Thu 25 Jan, 2018 03:23 am
My sister used to play this to annoy our dad.

0 Replies

centrox

Thu 25 Jan, 2018 03:40 am
She also used to play this one. I played this to my wife just now, and she couldn't stop laughing.

0 Replies

centrox

Thu 25 Jan, 2018 04:26 am
@centrox,
centrox wrote:
When approaching puberty, I read with alarm about "wet dreams"

As I look back, I think I must have been an odd adolescent. Later on in my teens, I worried about wet dreams from a theological point of view. Masturbation was one thing - Satan might tempt me, but I had the power to resist, or not, as the case may be, but... wet dreams! I might commit the sin of Onan in my sleep, without meaning to! (I told you I was odd.) Without going into specifics, I sought advice from a teacher who was the Christian Union organiser at school. He assured me that God does not permit us to be tempted beyond our power to resist, and that we are not responsible for the content of our dreams.
0 Replies