WEIGHT LOSS...

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 06:03 pm
hi
this topic is for someone who wants to lose weight... most of the stuff posted in sports & fitness is about sports... i am looking for a workout 'buddy'...
i love biking, swimming, and walking... i am an eggitarian and am working on a calorie chart that would help me lose weight... am seeking company...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 936 • Replies: 12
No top replies

George

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 06:16 pm
You might want to drop by here...
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 08:08 pm
Well, do you live near me? Smile
My workout buddy quit!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 09:08 pm
I shall be your workout buddy, for only $130/hr.
0 Replies

justoneofthegals

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 12:13 pm
Suzy, I live in NYC. Where do u live? we could be cyber workout buddies, though.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 02:13 pm
I just got back from the gym. Shoulder pressed 230lbs for 6 reps, then jumped up and punched myself in the face until my nose bled, and spread the blood on my face like it was warpaint. Went back to working out like nothing happened.

How was your day of fitness?
0 Replies

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 07:31 pm
I live in MA.
How could the cyber thing work? I'm willing if you are! But I'm leaving on vacation the week after next and have a ton of stuff to do before that, so I'm shunning my health club until after vacation.
Or maybe I can try Slappy's workout?
0 Replies

justoneofthegals

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 08:15 pm
slappy, shouldnt your name be slappy boo hoo??? nice workout though
suzy, maybe we could write about our "daily bread" and workout so that it motivates us
and have a fun vacation... lucky u... i need a big break, but dont wish to go till i lose some pounds
0 Replies

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 08:36 pm
I haven't had a vacation in years, and this one was forced one me by an out-of-state wedding!
Okay, today I drank four cups of coffee before 10 AM, then I had another cup of coffee and a coffee roll at 4:30, then I ate a ham sub and half a small bag of chips at 8:30, plus some iced tea. It was a horribly busy day, as will be the next 10 days, due to some events at work. For excercize, all I did was go up the stairs a few times, and spent about an hour helping move some furniture. You? Smile
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 08:17 am
Suzy, that's some healthy food!

And no, my name shouldn't be "Slappy Boo Hoo." Maybe "re-tahd," or "stupid," but not Slappy Boo Hoo. Nice try though.
0 Replies

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 08:37 am
Smile
0 Replies

justoneofthegals

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 09:31 am
i have been trying to fight my craving for coffee... anyways wanted to ride my bike but my seat fixer is stolen so gotto get it fixed today... yest morning had coffee & bagel... overate last night and fell ill...
hmmmm... this morning let me see... 1 cup of coffee for now...
so where r u going on vacation, suzy? i do want to go to hawaii, but maybe not this year...
0 Replies

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 07:13 pm
God I could never give up coffee, and don't even want to.
Going to Disney and then West Palm Beach. Should be nice and humid. Confused
0 Replies