Untitled

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 10:51 pm
(Just needed to share the basically useless stuff I write. Thanks Laughing
Hello, I'm new around here. Was looking for a place where I could show this stuff...I hardly ever do. Hope not to bore people too much. xxx)

She was long. All of her. Long nose, long face, long body. Such an imposing woman, even scary looking. Her intelligence made her mean and threw off her students. Though, strangely enough, her voice - when she was calm - was soothing, surprisingly so. Long and large, but she had a soft walk. Like one of those people that will pass you by so quietly that you don't even realize it. What a contrast! The large, imposing form with the light step. She had no sense of style whatsoever, maybe because of her sizeĀ… or she simply didn't care. Anyhow, she didn't seem at all bothered or affected by outside opinion. Her classes were the kind that make you want to clap at the end. She had the strangest way of speaking, an unrecognizable accent with traces of French in it. There was something in the look she would give you that could either freeze you or entrance you. She was an actress. She would yell, and her arms would flail, and her eyes would bulge. She was hilarious and ironic. She was a genius, a long nosed, long faced genius.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 458 • Replies: 2
No top replies

theollady

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 07:10 pm
Interesting, Greyangel.

Surprising how many teen girls now-- are big boned, tall and heavy. And some are very beautiful.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 11:37 pm
Really captivating style Greyangel. I liked it.
0 Replies